[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Is there anything in particular I should be looking to upgrade?
I'm very grateful to you for a detailed guide! this is the first league in which I play from the start, so I would like to receive advice on the priority of improving my gear if it possible.thanks in advance
IGN: efcㆍult
Is this build still good for farming Shaper? I Just found almost perfect Ngamahu Flame and I'm not sure if I should do this build or sell the item and search for other shaper farmer build.
"
Q: What order of gear should I follow for upgrade?

5L chest > Writhing Jar (and) Wise Oak (and) Lion's Roar (if it is ~10 chaos) > 6L > Xoph's Blood > Taste of Hate

Well I should get Bronn's 6L.

Is it worth trying make my bronn's into 6L or just straight up buy new 6l?

Also I'm struggling with HP a little bit, got around 4.6K ATM. Is that decent with bronn's? I'm still level 83. I sometimes get killed by argus or one-shotted by izaro.
"
vinh312 wrote:
Spoiler

Is there anything in particular I should be looking to upgrade?

That is a very nicely corrupted Bronn. I recommend you to get Stygian belt as it will give you more damage without sacrificing toughness.

Tombfist gloves will also give you more damage so you can consider switching to that too.

Your rare gears will need better life rolls so that is another area you can look into upgrading.

If you are not using Watcher's Eye (gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage), you can get it as it is a huge damage buff for the build.

"
griefc wrote:
I'm very grateful to you for a detailed guide! this is the first league in which I play from the start, so I would like to receive advice on the priority of improving my gear if it possible.thanks in advance

You can find the priority list in the FAQ section. Check it out. :)

"
Pure wrote:
Is this build still good for farming Shaper? I Just found almost perfect Ngamahu Flame and I'm not sure if I should do this build or sell the item and search for other shaper farmer build.

This build got buffed so it can definitely farm Shaper.

"
Argus137 wrote:

Well I should get Bronn's 6L.

Is it worth trying make my bronn's into 6L or just straight up buy new 6l?

Also I'm struggling with HP a little bit, got around 4.6K ATM. Is that decent with bronn's? I'm still level 83. I sometimes get killed by argus or one-shotted by izaro.

Self linking can be frustrating so if you want a sure shot, you can trade for a 6L with right colors.

4600 life is rather low. At level 85, you should have 5500 life and at level 90, you should have 6000 life.

Definitely get life rolls on all your rare slots. The same goes to your jewels. Life rolls over damage rolls on them.

A Basalt (or Taste of Hate) flask + Lion's Roar will also help in handling damage from Argus and Izaro. Lion's Roar works especially well against Argus because you can push him to the wall and take him out from there.
What auras should I be using? Hatred + Herald of Ash? Or swap Hatred for Blasphemy flammability? This is without Xoph's Blood, using Avatar of Fire.
So regarding Dying Sun. Wouldn't it for farming maps still be a best in slot flask, because we get from 7 projectiles to 9 (~29% more dmg from molten bursts) + increased aoe?
"
tyranius wrote:
What auras should I be using? Hatred + Herald of Ash? Or swap Hatred for Blasphemy flammability? This is without Xoph's Blood, using Avatar of Fire.

There is a flow chart under FAQ section detailing what aura you should run based on your gears. Check that out. :)

"
diesdasdinge wrote:
So regarding Dying Sun. Wouldn't it for farming maps still be a best in slot flask, because we get from 7 projectiles to 9 (~29% more dmg from molten bursts) + increased aoe?

Dying Sun isn't as useful as it used to be after GGG made changes to the way single elemental reflect mob works. Taste of Hate will be a better choice instead.
Hey guys,

If you have time could you possibly point me to what I should try to upgrade next that's preferably less than 1 ex? My current resistances are Fire102/Cold124/Lightning95 and I have 130int/260dex.

I had to temporally take 10 dex in my tree because I upped the quality of my Devoto which made the requirement higher (and that is also why my amulet has dex/int rolls).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tifying/characters/VightTagina

Much appreciated and lovely build :)
"
If you have time could you possibly point me to what I should try to upgrade next that's preferably less than 1 ex? My current resistances are Fire102/Cold124/Lightning95 and I have 130int/260dex

Hey mate,
i'm not the OP, but you should definetly 6socket your Ngamahus. Vorici 6sockets costs 350 Jews, or you try it by your self, if you're not totally unlucky you should have still currency left (less than 1 ex).

best regards!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info