[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
13aDa55 wrote:
Just wanna say thank and share my success with this build. I just completed uber lab at level 82, 6.2k ES with no leech, max key, absolutely 0 worry of dying. My gear is complete garbage, total cost is about 30c.

Chest is from exchanging Emperor of Purity set, cost 3c x 7 = 21c
Shield bought for 1c then self-crafted
The diamond ring is self-found
Other pieces I bought for 1c each

If you are CI, how do you not get stun-locked to death?
If you are not CI, how do you not get one-shot by chaos?

nvm just saw his gear, dont mind me.
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Dec 5, 2016, 10:13:20 AM
Small question to build owner:

In the Ancestral Bond cluster, you are taking the Totem Life and Resistance Node instead of the Totem Damage, Attack and Cast Speed node.

Given that:
- totems got a resist boost in 2.5.0
- cast speed is so crucial
why?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
10% damage and 3% cast speed is not much, I have 139% cast speed with Silver Flask. Just want some more tankiness for the totems.

It's very easy to get stunned so you have to whirling around really fast, drop orb of storm, totems and whirling around non-stop.
"
13aDa55 wrote:
10% damage and 3% cast speed is not much, I have 139% cast speed with Silver Flask. Just want some more tankiness for the totems.

It's very easy to get stunned so you have to whirling around really fast, drop orb of storm, totems and whirling around non-stop.

This makes me wonder if we should take the extra skill point on cruel instead of the 5% cast speed.
How does SWT hold up against this? Mainly talking about https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715286
Last edited by foojin on Dec 5, 2016, 2:26:44 PM
Hi,
can you add the Hiero ascendancy point?

Ty
107 cast speed still feels slow and my totems die a lot, should we take all 4 points around the ansecteral bond wheel?
So why controlled destruction over Fire pen? Doesn't that give more damage in the end game?
NVML: realized crits ignore res.. hurr hurr hurr IMA SMART BOI
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Last edited by Iamod on Dec 6, 2016, 9:16:15 AM
Would anyone here with knowledge of this build give me some advice on what to upgrade next as well as ways to increase my survivability. Right now I am level 73 and my totems are doing pretty well in terms of damage and most of my gear is decent (I really haven't upgraded much yet) so I just wanted to figure out what to focus on now at this point. Also in terms of survivability, right now I have 3400 Life near 1k ES (playing hybrid), overcapped resists by a fair amount and everything else seems solid but I still am very squishy and I don't know if it's just me not being used to the mob damage and the lack of being knowledgeable about the playstyle or something wrong with my gear. This is my profile
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lumina/characters
The name of the character is LuminalFBTOTS

Also just wanted to say thanks to @viperesque for this build, it's been fun so far if a little hectic here and there but I am enjoying this as a start to the league.
Last edited by Lumina on Dec 5, 2016, 8:09:11 PM
"
Iamod wrote:
So why controlled destruction over Fire pen? Doesn't that give more damage in the end game?

Inquisitor crits bypass enemy's elemental resistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info