[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
gochan wrote:
I just realized this build must be awful for farming uber lab right? I mean how you prevent them from killing leutenants, fonts, portals, gargoyles? :(

The totems target the closest enemy, and don't change target until the totem or their target dies. So if you simply cast the totems on top of Izaro, you should be fine, and recast them if they target something else. The damage also gets high enough to where Izaro is only alive for a couple seconds.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Dec 5, 2016, 12:18:03 AM
edit: Double post.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Dec 5, 2016, 12:17:02 AM
"
evenson wrote:
Just starting to get this build going, but I doubt we'll see cast speed daggers for a decent price for a while, so what would be the best way to proc instruments of virtue without whirling blades?

Get a sceptre with cast speed, spell damage, and crit chance. Then, just use shield charge. Shield charge scales with your movement speed as well as attack speed, so it's a whole lot nicer to use than WB.
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Are there any attack gems we can use with wands?

It triggers just by the default wand attack also.

I don't have a decent dagger yet so just dual wielding wands with a default attack
to trigger the cast speed. =)
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
"
evenson wrote:
Just starting to get this build going, but I doubt we'll see cast speed daggers for a decent price for a while, so what would be the best way to proc instruments of virtue without whirling blades?

Get a sceptre with cast speed, spell damage, and crit chance. Then, just use shield charge. Shield charge scales with your movement speed as well as attack speed, so it's a whole lot nicer to use than WB.

Gotcha, I'll try it out. Feel like you lose a lot of DPS with a shield, something I feel is lacking already.
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
"
evenson wrote:

Gotcha, I'll try it out. Feel like you lose a lot of DPS with a shield, something I feel is lacking already.
What do you guys do during your downtime? After casting totems and OoS to curse/proc power charges?
is the Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield really worth 4 exalted? seems very overpriced atm
Last edited by knutzi on Dec 5, 2016, 12:59:01 AM
"
vtsRunty wrote:
"
xReo wrote:
Crit isn't double-dipping on the ignite. Fire/Elemental damage is.

Ahh that makes sense, no wonder the final 510k vs 490k DPS is much closer then. So basically what it really comes down to is the elementalist wins vs lower HP mobs and the inquisitor is better vs bosses? Damn that doesn't help my decision making lol. Seems like the real decision is prolif and 2 golems (slightly buffed this patch) vs higher boss initial hits and faster cast/attacks?

Same problem here, im fret ab will do a Insquitor or Elementalist to start Breach League. My plan is Flameblast Totem Life-base magic finder :D

Tell me if u have a final opinion :D Tks alot :D

// Update:

I chose Elementalist and it worked excellent when in Breach, map clear speed was insane, boss fight also well with Fire pen and Flammability . The Conflux and Ele profi is so OP. Im the way to get dual Doryani Sceptre for highest double dips :D

Got 8 exalted by MF with Elementalist Flameblast totem in first day.
Last edited by dtieubinh on Dec 5, 2016, 2:50:16 AM
"
Would a 4L soul mantle be an effective leveling armour?

u mean only for leveling? cause a 5l mantle might be end game/bis for me
one thing i dont understand is how big is the 100% more dmg taken on low mana downside is. if i have most of it reserved, am i always on low mana?
Last edited by wsbisev on Dec 5, 2016, 3:08:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info