[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

The build is very squishy, I don't know if I would want to go to CI when you can't insta heal with hybrid life pool right now I have 8k life/es and the breaches usually run me over like a freakin train! other than this really enjoying it.
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
Guys i need advice.
Best CWDT setup to improve defence for ES version?

I have 5k ES for now and big hits hurt me too much.

I noticed that aswell (sitting at 5k myself) so i started tinkering on a cwdt setup.

So far i'm relatively happy with: CWDT - Immortal Call - Frost Wall
And a Vaal Dicispline works wonders as a "panic button" increasing ES by at least 2k and activating the regeneration.

I'm not really understanding how immortal calls work with this build, we generate power charges so that would make immortal call weak no?
"
trump169 wrote:
The build is very squishy, I don't know if I would want to go to CI when you can't insta heal with hybrid life pool right now I have 8k life/es and the breaches usually run me over like a freakin train! other than this really enjoying it.

I'm getting demolished by Breaches too (granted, who isn't?). Anyone found a solution to that for this build other than yelling at GGG?
maybe shield + rumi potion?
"
Pantea wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
Guys i need advice.
Best CWDT setup to improve defence for ES version?

I have 5k ES for now and big hits hurt me too much.

I noticed that aswell (sitting at 5k myself) so i started tinkering on a cwdt setup.

So far i'm relatively happy with: CWDT - Immortal Call - Frost Wall
And a Vaal Dicispline works wonders as a "panic button" increasing ES by at least 2k and activating the regeneration.

I'm not really understanding how immortal calls work with this build, we generate power charges so that would make immortal call weak no?

It still gives some benefit without the charges.
Nachos? Yes.
I don't know about SC but breaches are very manageable in HC when going CI and using Vaal Discipline (1H + shield)

Vaal Discipline refreshes really fast because of the insane mob density in breaches, coupled with increased duration and you basically have 100% uptime..
Quite pleased with how the build is playing out after beeing out of the loop for many leagues.

Quick update on progression in breach sc:

* Leveled with firestorm untill 28. Respec into double flameblast totem 3 link with 2 scepters, one had +1 from vendor recipy.
* Normal and Cruel lab done just as I reached act 4 both difficulties, cruel lab was bit dodgy duo to not having much life.
* Double totem with minimal life nodes untill 68, reached act 4 merciless.
* Respec into CI with 1.7k es (don't do this...)
* Maps, quickly got 4.5k es with some map drops and 4linked chestincreased AOE is amazing should have gotten it way earlier instead of +1.
* Merciless lab around 74 right when I got ~4.5k es, was way easier than expected.

Things learned:

* Increased AOE is amazing should have gotten it way earlier instead of +1.
* Frost breaches are rediculous, the frost giant spawning adds mess up with totems too much.
* Vaal discipline + Can't be frozen + Runspeed clears even frost breaches with ease.
* This build can do every single map mod, I'm just alching every 5-10 map sofar and never felt need to reroll. Ele reflect is slight pain in the ass with having to recast every single time.
* Clearspeed is extremely good, drop totem and run, only run back if your lootfilter calls for it.

Personal build changes:

* Scepter + Shield for shield charge mobility, I'm not able to get a good cast speed dagger just yet.
* Dropped anger for blasphemy-temp chains, anger adds minimal damage and I'm thinking of running double curse instead.

Thanks for the guide, it's been a blast revisiting path of exile in such a long time.

Current gear at lvl 87 - 8.5k ES
Last edited by noth1n on Dec 6, 2016, 9:58:34 AM
I'm trying the Tukohama variant of this build. The biggest problem is the dreadfully low crit chance (39% unbuffed) which also affects keeping the Power Charges up, despite having PCoC linked with Ball Lightning and CWDT + Ice Spear + GMP.

Gear:

Spoiler

Dagger and Amulet need some improvement and I'll have to look for another Boots enchant.

Worth mentioning in the guide: if you go Blood Magic with Tukohama's Fortress you can use the Clear Mind jewel which grants up to 60% increased Spell Damage.

Last edited by tomay on Dec 6, 2016, 8:22:33 AM
please add to the OP which exactly picks in the inquisitor class to take?
I assume:
Righteous Providence
and
Inevitable Judgement
but what other one? does it matter?
"
trump169 wrote:

I wanna know that too!!!..2.000.000 monsters of the breach running to you like there`s no tomorrow ..I spend all my 5 life potions in 1 second...
Last edited by yissus on Dec 6, 2016, 9:07:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info