[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Lanceabbott wrote:
"
Leemuria wrote:
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
How much cast speed GC build needs? Or how many cast per second we must look for?

It depends on your budget. 1.3 - 1.5 casts per second should be enought for the low cost gear. Cast speed is still useful for the GC build, but it is not such important as for FB build.

After some tests I've determined the following stats priority for me: crit chance > spell / elemental damage > cold / lightning damage to spells > crit damage > cast speed.

Ok, im good so, i have 2.3 casts per second =D

Check out my gear, should i change the left hand for divinarus?

I would say no, because losing of cast speed should not compensate additional crit chance and spell damage.
Any suggestions regarding my gear ? I can do up to T10-12( no drops above that yet , going to dry uber lab soon ) without many problems, although extremely fast and aoe spamming bosses are a hassle to take down, and most of my dying is due to dashing face first into rooms full of ranged mobs without scouting with a totem :)

Spoiler
Last edited by adreeasa on Aug 17, 2017, 8:46:24 AM
"
adreeasa wrote:
Any suggestions regarding my gear ? I can do up to T10-12( no drops above that yet , going to dry uber lab soon ) without many problems, although extremely fast and aoe spamming bosses are a hassle to take down, and most of my dying is due to dashing face first into rooms full of ranged mobs without scouting with a totem :)

Spoiler

What suggestions do you need if you do not have any problems?:) Just a few things to note:
* Survivability: add increased duration + enduring cry to boots, fortify support to dagger with whirling blades.
* DPS and life leach: replace one of life flasks with Atziri's flask.
* 5L: GC + phys to lightning + crit chance + AOE + controlled destr - for farm, GC + phys to lightning + crit chance + conc effect + elemental focus - for bosses.
* Replace amulet for some rare with dps / hp / resist bonuses.
Why you lvl to max arcane surge? The mana needed its insane. Its just gor the 20% quality? ( i dont remember what it gives)
Im using it at low lvl so it castas when i usr orb of storms
Last edited by Lanceabbott on Aug 17, 2017, 9:52:34 AM
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
Why you lvl to max arcane surge? The mana needed its insane. Its just gor the 20% quality? ( i dont remember what it gives)

Yes, for quality. 20% quality gives an additional 10% spell damage. It should be lvl 8 and Q20 for max profit to use with Assasin's mark curse. Orb of storms is not a best trigger since it has lower mana cost.
"
Leemuria wrote:
"
Lanceabbott wrote:

Yes, for quality. 20% quality gives an additional 10% spell damage. It should be lvl 8 and Q20 for max profit to use with Assasin's mark curse. Orb of storms is not a best trigger since it has lower mana cost.

i should try assasins mark, i use elemental weakness for debuff
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
"
Leemuria wrote:
"
Lanceabbott wrote:

i should try assasins mark, i use elemental weakness for debuff

Elemental weakness is useless because Inevitable Judgement skill ignores elemental resistances.
"
Leemuria wrote:

Elemental weakness is useless because Inevitable Judgement skill ignores elemental resistances.

Yeah, acctually i didnt realize when i did merci lab yesterday xD :duh:
Thank you for this guide! I recently switched from HC to SC and had zero currency to do much with, went with this build and switched for GC at around 45 because I NEEDED to upgrade gear but was dropping cast speed left and right and went from 100+ to ~80% or so. I also happened across a Mokou's and then picked up a Pyre for cheap and am running phys to fire on GC. I want to swap back to flame blast when I have the money to throw on another set of gear, but for now GC is just plain awesome!
If you have
and put hatred on it, you can pretty much have another aura activated. For me I use clarity, hatred, and herald of ash for additional damage. My tooltip dps goes from 19k to 21k which is like 10% dps increased overall. Beside, triple elements ftw!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info