[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

If I'm using GC instead of FB what major stat differences should I be looking at?

I'm a newb and don't really know if +Physical Damage is better or + Cold damage
For ascendancy and GC, what options are the best for Merc and End lab?

I wish there a was try out option w/o burning 20 refund points for the 4 ascendancy nodes.

This is my current setup, and I'm still running the flameblast original build and not the tweaked one with GC instead. Anyone have any suggestions on new gear to work towards? I feel very underpowered even with that stupid lucky 6link infernal mantle I just got. Not sure why I 6linked it but I only had to waste like 10-20 fusings to get it lol.
"
TGGarrett wrote:

I wish there a was try out option w/o burning 20 refund points for the 4 ascendancy nodes.

I did as suggested for FB, Providence -> Judgement and then took Virtue in Merc. Uber will be Penitence.
"
Morehei wrote:
"
TGGarrett wrote:

I did as suggested for FB, Providence -> Judgement and then took Virtue in Merc. Uber will be Penitence.

Thank you!
How bad would Ball Lightning be on this build, instead of Flameblast Totem?
Last edited by Monkestful on Aug 8, 2017, 8:58:08 PM
Hello, Viper

Firstly, thanks for the build. So far so good. Could you please tell me what benefit Cloak of Defiance has? Especially when we're taking MoM in the tree. Are we able to double dip and get 60% damage taken from mana when hit? If not then it seems there would be better gear options out there besides Cloak.

Thanks!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Redwyne92 wrote:
how much PITA is making a 5 blue 1 red on the Cloack of defiance? as it's a dex/int chest :/

Not as PITA as it is to roll on a Carcass Jack. :P
I am REALLY surprised people aren't seeing the synergy of these gloves in this build...

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
I am REALLY surprised people aren't seeing the synergy of these gloves in this build...

What items are you using?

are you guys having issues with survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info