[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

So how's the build feeling for bosses, with the ignite being nerfed I mean.
I'm debating whether to switch to RF + scorching ray, but the friend I usually play with is going RF marauder.
Hello guys, do you think Tulfall (wand from Tul) will be good with GC totems?
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Alright. I feel Stuck - What can i improve on -

These are my current gear - Does Brine helmet / Defiance Chest really improve Surviving and or Damage per second on Glacial Cascade? I don't exactly know what to do to make a totem one hit packs like it say it should? I have to put two down and dance for awhile lol.

Any feed back is good feed back.

Put a fortify in the boots? Your gear looks insane, what are you stuck on?
So i just switched from Flameblast to GC (and the other changes) and clearing feels much smoother now.
Problem really is getting the casting speed going on the gear - and the prices on casting speed Kris' are out of this universe.

Flameblast just feels clunky without 90% cast speed (just as mentioned) and fast moving mobs are a pain.
GC gets rid of this besides killing in-mobile bosses takes longer (would say 10-20%) but the overall clear speed compensates that by far.

You can also switch TC for Frostbite curse.
Last edited by cyprus2056 on Aug 7, 2017, 7:11:49 PM
"
Hello guys, do you think Tulfall (wand from Tul) will be good with GC totems?

Wands are ok, but you really want to go dagger for whirling blades and not having the movement penalty of a shield. There are 2 daggers that are decent, both come with up to 70% spell damage.
Heartbreaker is the lower one, Divinarius is the higher one.

"
You can also switch TC for Frostbite curse.

Since we already get full resist bypass on crits, and our damage is a mix of lightning (phys to lightning gem) and frost, I've been actually going with Assassin's Mark, yeah you don't get the leech or the power charges from it (you get power charges just fine from Orb of Storms) but the crit for an Inquisitor lets you rip things a new one with that full resistance bypass.

I am also looking at going Instruments of Virtue, and Sanctify and a combination of The Sorrow of the Divine and The Overflowing Chalice to make my own consecrated ground in addition to what the skill lays while using whirling blades for the having attacked portion of Instruments of Virtue.

One point I think will prolly be worthwhile is the totemic zeal cluster. Lowering that placement to as low as possible really lets you keep on the move the exact moment you need to be.
Last edited by Kylis on Aug 7, 2017, 7:52:55 PM
how much PITA is making a 5 blue 1 red on the Cloack of defiance? as it's a dex/int chest :/
hy
Tukohama's Fortress version nerfed. Item nerf?
New Carcass Jack 50% are dmg?
This build is bat shit crazy. I kill everything even bosses with ease. So good.
For everyone who is at a decent level and have gone GC, did you also go Heiro?
I really think guide should be completely updated for GC, items, ascendancy etc. Otherwise it's recognized like unfinished.

Thank you viper.

Second question, who plays at high levels on hc, do you have problems with survivability? For me build has unsufficient amount of def...maybe shield or something. With ES it was about 12k ES and it was ok, but now, only 5k hp and without shield...
Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info