[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

What lvl should I keep CWDT at?
Hey I found this chest that seems really good but its not in the gear list am I missing something?

IGN: McA_ArcTrap
"
mcarthur wrote:
Hey I found this chest that seems really good but its not in the gear list am I missing something?

Look really good, only the lvl 20 curse could be odd ... try the armor i think ... problem could be, there are no resistance on it ...

Last edited by Mydgard6 on Mar 5, 2017, 3:59:29 PM
So on a budget and t3 map the build looks like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6K4Hn8ZTkc

I would recommend both IAoE and Ele Prolif for Dried Lake running. (otherwise it feels slow, breaches without Ele Prolif = crap)

gear:

Spoiler

Doing good so far ... Really izi leveling so that's a plus :)
In Tul breaches the totems are frozen often. Is there a way to prevent them from being frozen?
"
In Tul breaches the totems are frozen often. Is there a way to prevent them from being frozen?

TUL Breaches always was the problem for these totems, you should spawn these somewhere fara away from cold clouds, since not the whole breach is freezed, just some areas near "big monsters":>
that soul mantle thing looks cool, i have obtained one for 1 alch just now to make some testing, the curses are a pain, but there are flask that can remove curses, maybe drinking from one of them every now and then... there is also a jewel that actually gives you more damage per curse, self flagelation is called.

is a very offensive option anyway, with good cast speed and a tukohama on one hand, plus the jewel, we are talking 4 7l flameblast totems that are geting +10-20% damage per curse on you, you would be super cursed all the time, but i think that if one monster manages to hit you after surviving your attack he basically deserves to kill you.

4 flameblast totems going off at max charges is probably close to 5 milion damage, i read somewhere that the shaper has around 20 milion life...
Last edited by Arthaiser on Mar 5, 2017, 6:38:21 PM
I keep dying even on low level maps, literally anything that gets within a striking distance can half my health, this is ridiculous.
"
Repentzv wrote:
I keep dying even on low level maps, literally anything that gets within a striking distance can half my health, this is ridiculous.

Link your gear and skill tree or make it so we can look at your character. Kind of hard to help when we have no idea what your character and skill tree look like.

"
Repentzv wrote:

I also noticed this but in general most ES build don't really spec into armour or ev or block, they make up for it with a crazy amount of leech though.

What really helped for me is a movement flask, phase flask and just run past everything. If you're too fast they can't hit you. 8k+ makes thing more sustainable I guess. I already did merc Izaro and it did require some dodging. Although having more dps (= 20/20) would also have helped :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info