[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
SquallionX wrote:
I am clearly going to play as Pious Path/Sanctify on this league.
Check the new Gift from above ring.....it is insane.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

when you deal a Critical Strike.

You means.. you, not totems.

sick vids blajo! Any chance you can post a link to the passive skill tree that you ended up with in breach? Would really like to save it to path of building. thanks!
The skill trees in the OP lead to empty build planners for me, is this on my end somehow? I mean that when I click on the links, none of the points are allocated(for the life-based version at least).
"
The skill trees in the OP lead to empty build planners for me, is this on my end somehow? I mean that when I click on the links, none of the points are allocated(for the life-based version at least).

Same here. Waiting for an update.

ps: should I go for CI version or Life as a starter build?
Last edited by miracle22071 on Mar 3, 2017, 7:51:55 AM
Could you please update passive tree before 2.6 launches? It's empty
"
SquallionX wrote:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Gifts from Above: No longer has Create Consecrated Ground on Critical Strike. Now has a triggered spell called Consecrate that Casts when you deal a Critical Strike. Now has 50% Increased Damage on Consecrated Ground. Now has 5% additional Block Chance on Consecrated Ground.

lel.

There are 2 big flaws with in this thinking:

1) YOU have to deal a crit which means you would have to drop orb of storms

2) You move TOO FAST to have a benefit in standing still.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
sick vids blajo! Any chance you can post a link to the passive skill tree that you ended up with in breach? Would really like to save it to path of building. thanks!

sure :)

Breach League

and new for Leagacy League

Poeplanner

only one diffrent is a location of Zealot's Oath :)
ing: Sehemyr
"
blajo wrote:
"

sure :)

Breach League

and new for Leagacy League

Poeplanner

only one diffrent is a location of Zealot's Oath :)

Thank you! :)
Heyyy,

can someone renew the Lifebased Skilltree in the startpost?

It doesn't work :)

greez
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
SquallionX wrote:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Gifts from Above: No longer has Create Consecrated Ground on Critical Strike. Now has a triggered spell called Consecrate that Casts when you deal a Critical Strike. Now has 50% Increased Damage on Consecrated Ground. Now has 5% additional Block Chance on Consecrated Ground.

lel.

There are 2 big flaws with in this thinking:

1) YOU have to deal a crit which means you would have to drop orb of storms

2) You move TOO FAST to have a benefit in standing still.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but why would you need to drop orb of storms? Isn't orb of storms there to curse AND give the player power charges on critical strike. If it gives power charges on critical, surely it will proc concecrated ground?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info