[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

I have accidentally managed to 6L not one, but two Perfect Forms in my hunt for a 6S5L. if anyone wants their 6L, they can have one of mine for 200c + their 5L'd one. Never been this frustrated about 6-linking items.

"
Nedieth wrote:
I have accidentally managed to 6L not one, but two Perfect Forms in my hunt for a 6S5L. if anyone wants their 6L, they can have one of mine for 200c + their 5L'd one. Never been this frustrated about 6-linking items.

RIP'd my first ED char with a 100% Breath and 5L Perfect Form. But I did find a Mirror on this character (first ever). Need to find a buyer so I can get a 6L Perfect Form and another Breath.

Any advice about gear and skill tree?

To Nadieth you are very kind, 6l cost about 6-7ex.
"
FakelZ wrote:
Any advice about gear and skill tree?

Aim for evasion gear and eva/es shield with chance to dodge spells. Once you get there, you should have 45+ chance to evade and might be able to drop temp chains. If you're not in HC it's a bit of an overkill(7k+ raw ehp(with mom), near 50% chance to avoid attacks and spells) and you are severely overcapping slow already.

Abyss belt is nice. Try to get enough resist on the other gear and jewels to equip atziri's step. It's possible. I just managed to do it. 6l is very good of course. Replace one health flask with hybrid for tight situations with mana.
this is probably a dumb question, but are we supposed to still try and cap cold resist using the perfect form? or do we just take the benefit from the increased evasion rating?

Sorry for the question. Never used this piece of gear before.

Regards
I saw the updated vid on the frost page with elder and his guardians. Has anyone managed to use this build to kill Uber Atziri in 3.1 yet?

Also what's the fascination with 5L over a 6L? Is there some magic at play?
Last edited by Xyrm on Dec 26, 2017, 12:22:05 AM
"
inB4nOOb wrote:
this is probably a dumb question, but are we supposed to still try and cap cold resist using the perfect form? or do we just take the benefit from the increased evasion rating?

Sorry for the question. Never used this piece of gear before.

Regards

The wording of this is a bit misleading, IMO. "Uncapped cold resistance" in this case actually means "the total the amount of cold resistance".
And for your question, yes, you should try to cap your elemental resistances ASAP. This piece of gear has negative cold res, so you should try to cap it first.

Last edited by khnt83 on Dec 26, 2017, 4:54:51 AM
"
Xyrm wrote:
I saw the updated vid on the frost page with elder and his guardians. Has anyone managed to use this build to kill Uber Atziri in 3.1 yet?

Also what's the fascination with 5L over a 6L? Is there some magic at play?

I was just unable to fit enough dexterity and resists to get unset rings for arctic armour while at the same time not having the money for an empower. I am dead now though, so I will take a break from the league.
I don't have the +2 curse nodes however My despair seems to work as well as temporal chains (as an aura) i have imprescence amulet however, is that why? Or is it a graphical glitch and only one curse is at work?

I know I’m supposed to have lower life than I would on my other character but I’m picking up EHP by having MOM. I realize that I need some higher life rolls on my gear and I’m over on resistances quite a bit, mainly so I can switch gear in and out easily as I find upgrades to begin mapping. I’m currently at ~3800 HP with ~1300 unreserved mana. I’m not at figuring out EHP but what kind of numbers do I want to aim for before I start thinking about red maps and shaped and such. I’m at about 55% evasion with the perfect form up and running as well. At level 69 I’m looking at filling out the scion life tree the next few levels.

My profile is public if you wanted to peak at the gear. I’m probably gonna start looking into lower res pieces with higher life rolls as I’m overcapped as it is.

Any advice is appreciated.

Sorry about your RIP man.
Last edited by inB4nOOb on Dec 26, 2017, 9:59:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info