[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Thanks for the amazing replies earlier! It cleared up a lot!
Decided to go for this build and went really hard at it over the past few days.
Impresence + Breath + Perfect Form make this build an absolute beast! Though I'm unsure what I should be upgrading my gear with now (apart from getting all my gems to 20, theyre almost there!), if someone could take a look? Don't have any issues with t14 maps but I still dont feel like i'd be ready for shaper/uber atziri yet (or am I overestimating them?)

you should be easly take shaper with that gear. i guess you come to the min max point where it would be costly to upgrade something.

the alluring abyss/uber atziri is, imo, such a other thing - its much more movement and boss mechanics than any other boss and have to be "trained" to do it nice. except you got OP dmg and one shot everyting.

Edit:
get a other helm with high life

----------------------------------------------

Guys, i wont cry, but we "lose" one abyss jewels, every other class/build benefit so hard from the added dmg stuff and we got just one "damage over time while waring shield" roll ?! thats odd.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Dec 23, 2017, 3:35:40 AM
Kaom's roots are terrible. Just terrible. Don't ever think about using them in any Perfect Form build.

And, LBNL, 4 LESS gem slots are terrible too for any ED character.

Sup guys trying this build this league and I'm having some success with it so far. Does tons of damage and survivability is alright. Here is my gear im sure theres a lot of improvements that could be done immediately. Can anybody spot anything apparent that could be fixed?

https://pastebin.com/bg8jjKf9
Looks solid. I'd drop the 6L and get a 5L Perfect Form instead, but damage can be nice as well.

Merry Christmas guys!
"
Nedieth wrote:
Looks solid. I'd drop the 6L and get a 5L Perfect Form instead, but damage can be nice as well.

Merry Christmas guys!

Hey Nedieth. If i drop the 6L to a 5L what gem should I drop
Other than my chest piece, are there any good upgrades I can get? My resists are capped (not chaos though)

Despair in my shield the way to go also? (because of my amulet)

I like Devoto's even though it has no health because 20% move speed and 16% attack speed really works nicely for our shield charge and mapping...

Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 24, 2017, 11:55:55 AM
How do you use a Two curse setup? Temp chains and Despair?
He meant to say WHY d you use a despair and temp chains , since you can only run 1 curse. Im also curious. Thank you
Hi all. Is 21 ED with 0 quality better than 20% quality 20 ED? If so, by how much? I'm currently running 20% 20 ED in 5L perfect form, was wondering whether i should get myself 21 lvl, 0 quality / 21 lvl, 20 quality for like 4 exalts / keep lvl 20, 20% quality gem and instead save those exalts towards 6 linking my perfect form.

Thanks and merry Christmas!
"
gopi199426 wrote:
How do you use a Two curse setup? Temp chains and Despair?

"
thorgal2 wrote:
He meant to say WHY d you use a despair and temp chains , since you can only run 1 curse. Im also curious. Thank you

By the top left Chaos node wheel just to the left of it there's a curse wheel with +1 curse. You can see it on my skill tree.

"
Sinistrem wrote:
Hi all. Is 21 ED with 0 quality better than 20% quality 20 ED? If so, by how much? I'm currently running 20% 20 ED in 5L perfect form, was wondering whether i should get myself 21 lvl, 0 quality / 21 lvl, 20 quality for like 4 exalts / keep lvl 20, 20% quality gem and instead save those exalts towards 6 linking my perfect form.

Thanks and merry Christmas!

Just had a look at path of building and yes 21/0 is better than 20/20. In my build by about 10k damage. So a bit of a boost.

Personally if I were you I'd keep the 20/20 and save towards a 6L perfect form as then you can use an empower gem and now your essence drain is at least a 23/20 (because of empower), then get an actual 21/20 gem.

Oh and Merry Christmas!
Last edited by Klyrux on Dec 25, 2017, 7:31:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info