[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Ok, thank you for the quick response again.
Maybe ill give it a shot, once i find some decent Hubris i can craft a bit.

im running
to save 1 gem on the Contagionsetup. gotta calculate it, but i think with 1 or 2 Unsetrings it might work out again.

but not sure its worth it.

whatever, thanks for sharing your build. in the beginning i was sceptical quite a bit about running Trickster over Occultist, but now i definitly understand and feel how the onkill and regen-mechanics come into play ;)
had some good fun so far.

best regards.
Yeah, I am surprised by how many that shy away from Trickster, even when we incorporate Blight that needs cast speed to be comfortable.
"
Nazruk wrote:
Ok, thank you for the quick response again.
Maybe ill give it a shot, once i find some decent Hubris i can craft a bit.

im running
to save 1 gem on the Contagionsetup. gotta calculate it, but i think with 1 or 2 Unsetrings it might work out again.

but not sure its worth it.

whatever, thanks for sharing your build. in the beginning i was sceptical quite a bit about running Trickster over Occultist, but now i definitly understand and feel how the onkill and regen-mechanics come into play ;)
had some good fun so far.

best regards.

After having tried both, I must say that Trickster just feels a lot better compared to Occultist. However, if comparing the 2 from an best in slot endgame perspective Occultist edges out in terms of pure damage.
My thoughts on Aylmaodex amulet.

It looks very good, but the price of committing to it is steep(maxed out resist gear and dex to run perfect form and atziri's step), while it also does very little for bossing. On the other hand it's cheap and +1 curse corruption is relatively cheap too. It improves mind over matter and has decent other stats. To make it actually worth end-game item you have to commit further and overhaul your build with Cane of Unraveling.

It allows you to generate power charges without kills, gives flat mana regen and cast speed per power charge and gives +2 to chaos gems. But it's a staff. No shield charge, no Breath of the Council, you have to replace either gloves or boots(quite likely both until gg gear in other slots) with rares, lose a lot of duration on your chaos skills, and likely move leapslam to the alternative weapon set to fit all the gems, which will make the playstyle even more button-heavy.

Don't know if it's worth it.
I have to say I agree with everything about the Aylardex there. Unless you use it as a budget +1 curse amulet, there are cheap and better options available.
What maps would you guys suggest shaping for us?

Outdoors seems the best route because of singular bolts that get blocked at doorways very easy. Thanks!
I'm leveling this at the moment. I really enjoy ED! I have a question for endgame. Would it be better to have a 6L rare as opposed to a 5L perfect form? I'm not great at the game and I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to either 6L it or afford a 6L unique, so I'm wondering what the compromise should be.
Is Faster Casting still worth it on the wither totem after the changes?
No matter the cost bitches, no matter the cost.
ty for the build my gear so far :

it was very expensiv because the RNG wokred ULTRA hard against me..... 2500 fuse to 6L and about 4500 chroma and just get out 2g4b....very frustrating....

after i get my ED lvl 21 i will try uber atziri....i'm pretty sure i will fail because my bad movment but we will see
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
@Nevzat, I honestly don't think I have gotten more than 3-4 shaper orbs yet this league, so I can't go into spesifics on the new atlas. Anything with high density and few chokepoints or doorways is great.

@m0onknight, stick with the 5L Perfect Form. Allelopathy carries our single target anyway, so investing in the 6L should be your last priority.

@Nazdravanix, you can safely drop either Faster Casting or Increased Duration. I guess Faster Casting is the worst of the two in almost all situations. Check for yourself first by swapping both in/out and multiplying cast rate by duration to see what nets the highest amount of stacks. Keeping both would be ideal even with the lower max stack, just to make sure the uptime is there even for the more hectic bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info