[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Palaryel wrote:
I think I finally "completed" the build :D

Here's my current gear:

I don't see much many possibilities to improve in terms of gear. The only improvements left would be all 21/20 gems, helmet enchant (working on it) and +1 to all gems Perfect Form (working on that as well, already bricked 1 6link Perfect Form :()
I'm not sure if it is possible to essence craft shaped rings to get both +% chaos damage and +% spell damage on them (considering both are suffixes that would also make it harder to get the resistances done - I'm currently sitting at 100, 142, 95, -8 resistances, obviously stacked as much cold res as possible to abuse Perfect Form).
There is also the option to get a +1 to curses Impresence and squeeze in Temporal Chains as a more defensive option (and loose Clear Mind in the process), but I think the build is tanky enough (I'm at 15% phys reduction, 38% chance to evade, 5% chance to dodge attacks and 35% chance to dodge spells - that's before any flask effects). So far cleared all content except for Uber Atziri (didn't try her yet, will get to it).

Here is the PoB link for those who are interested:
https://pastebin.com/b6sjuHz5

Your gear is amazing. Also yes it is possible to get % spell dmg and % chaos damage on a ring, i've been using one.

Spoiler

EDIT: just 6 linked a perfect form in 40 fus. Well time to reshuffle my gear for cold res :P
Last edited by bitbite11 on Dec 20, 2017, 11:48:39 PM
@inB4, you can consider it as a single target filler, yes. None of our other DoTs can stack, so against bosses we don't really have anything to do for 5-6 seconds unless you channel Blight.

@Palaryel, nice gear! With no reservation, what is your mana/hp levels at? I guess you have been able to drop some mana nodes from the tree not running a curse off mana. Really tempting to just run Despair, but I would be smacked down to standard before I realized what was going on.
Last edited by Nedieth on Dec 21, 2017, 1:08:48 AM
hi,

i follow this guide and i like this play style, i havent all the currency to get all the items
for now but it's pretty cool

i see on your tree you put a spreading rot in the jewel soc near melding! why??
there is not at least 40 intell in radius??

ty
"
king_deus wrote:
hi,

i follow this guide and i like this play style, i havent all the currency to get all the items
for now but it's pretty cool

i see on your tree you put a spreading rot in the jewel soc near melding! why??
there is not at least 40 intell in radius??

ty

The int doesnt have to be assigned, just has to be in range.
"
Nedieth wrote:
@inB4, you can consider it as a single target filler, yes. None of our other DoTs can stack, so against bosses we don't really have anything to do for 5-6 seconds unless you channel Blight.

@Palaryel, nice gear! With no reservation, what is your mana/hp levels at? I guess you have been able to drop some mana nodes from the tree not running a curse off mana. Really tempting to just run Despair, but I would be smacked down to standard before I realized what was going on.

Note that I'm missing 2x +5% HP nodes at scion since I used 1 point to reach a jewel earlier and I used another point get +10% damage over time up at the witch chaos/dot wheel. Some of my items do not have max mana on them, I did mitigate a bit by taking the 2x +8% max mana nodes leading up to the jewel on the way to scion HP down there.

Anyways, been able to take a shaper slam and live through (its cutting it damn close tho).

Anyways, for hardcore I'd definitely would run both curses, not just Despair.
Last edited by Palaryel on Dec 21, 2017, 6:11:22 AM
arf my bad, i didn't know that.
i learned something today :-)

ty ^^
After all, we use double curse or not?

Like Blasphemy Temp Chains and Despair on Witchfire brew or maybe Impresence?
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
After all, we use double curse or not?

Like Blasphemy Temp Chains and Despair on Witchfire brew or maybe Impresence?

We can if we wish to, it is not required
Heya.

Finally managed to link my Shavs on SSF, but of course i only have the standard Eye of Chayula, since i didnt get lucky enough with breaches.
Do you think its still worth running LL over MoM?

Im asking, because its my first ED character and im not entirely sure about the boost in power you gain by running LL. Would probably switch to dual-curse (TC,Despair) and probably Discipline with Arctic/Grace.

Thanks in advance.
"
Nedieth wrote:
I gave LL setup a go yesterday to see if I would make it work. I posted it a page or so back, but can repost the setup I ended up with:

With this setup I was able to reach max stack of both Wither and Blight, and for 3.1 you could swap out Enfeeble with Despair. Note that most of this stuff is legacy gear. Even though it is not tripple t1 prefixes across the board, it is still rather good. Realistically, you will not get much more ES than we have EHP with the MoM build with current ES gear, and due to the high requirement in prefixes for ES, my damage was nearly the same (no spell damage on shield for instance). I should rewrite the LL part of the guide to emphasize that it really is for those with infinite currency, as even last league when I was sitting at over 100 ex, I did not want to reroll LL.

This was my attempt at getting a LL setup going in the days before 3.1. As you can see, we are extremely starved on sockets, and I was even unable to fit Clarity to make better use of life reservation. Go for LL if you want, but if you also want Allelopathy and Shield Charge in the setup, it is very wonky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info