GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
idema3d wrote:

I was talking about Ghazzy's pastebin. kkkkk

His pastebin is more of a template than anything. A foundation to build up from. In his guide, he goes over in detail what stats on gear you should be looking for, various items useful for the build, skill gem and support options and the like. If you're looking to just straight up copy someone's PoB - you won't find that in this guide. There's a lot of flexibility, so it's up to YOU to build it the way it works best for you.
Last edited by wrathchild619 on Jul 2, 2019, 3:43:21 PM
Hi,
i leveled this as my starter build and i greatly enjoyed it.
Unfortunately i had to pause for a while because of private reasons, but now i can go a little more detailed in this build.

My problem is, i'm overwhelmed about the possibilities of unique gear and so on. I have seen that now Bows are the thing to go, but this is a long term upgrade for me.

I would really appreciate on some advices on how to build the basics in terms of uniques choices, as i have read some pages of this thread but i have still big ??? on my mind.

But anyways, thanks for this build :)

ps: if anyone is interested in my very poorly starter gear, here is the link to my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bisrob/characters
I was crafting a bow and got a 6L trying to get a 3+3 (I have a 6L chest too).
Is there a way to use both?
"
PrimeSocK wrote:

Why didn't you buy a bow base that was already 6L and then craft onto that? And do you realize that the bow you want to be making has the +# to socketed gem crafts, which means you NEED to put your essence drain 6L into the bow? You do not want a bow that has 2 3-links.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
PrimeSocK wrote:

Why didn't you buy a bow base that was already 6L and then craft onto that? And do you realize that the bow you want to be making has the +# to socketed gem crafts, which means you NEED to put your essence drain 6L into the bow? You do not want a bow that has 2 3-links.

It's my first craft so I want to do it all, I had already a base and I don't mind to spend fusing on it.
The point is now I have 2 6L and I'm going to put essence drain on bow but, can I use the 6L chest for something?
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hi,
i leveled this as my starter build and i greatly enjoyed it.
Unfortunately i had to pause for a while because of private reasons, but now i can go a little more detailed in this build.

My problem is, i'm overwhelmed about the possibilities of unique gear and so on. I have seen that now Bows are the thing to go, but this is a long term upgrade for me.

I would really appreciate on some advices on how to build the basics in terms of uniques choices, as i have read some pages of this thread but i have still big ??? on my mind.

But anyways, thanks for this build :)

ps: if anyone is interested in my very poorly starter gear, here is the link to my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bisrob/characters

I would suggest picking cheap 6-link chest for ED: https://poeapp.com/search/Legion/piUjNx

Than just farm currency and craft/buy 6-link ED bow. There are quite few uniques options. It all depends on what play style you like most. The Perfect Form is most popular chest option. Helm The Devouring Diadem or crafted -9% Chaos res helm. Quiver Soul Strike or rare. Amulet Solstice Vigil, Impresence or rare. Ring Mark of the Shaper or rare. Gloves Allelopathy or rare. Jewels Watcher's Eye with non-ailments Chaos option. Some players also use Intuitive Leap for charge generation as well etc.
"
PrimeSocK wrote:

I would use chest for Blight setup and craft bow for ED setup or sell 6-link chest and buy 6-link ED bow and get same chest and craft 6 socket then adjust links/colors accordingly.
Last edited by Sidad on Jul 2, 2019, 5:49:58 PM
I have decided to spend my currency on upgrading to a bow setup, current gear:

still a lot could be potentially upgraded further, and I'm missing like 100-150 ES for MoM-EB, but I probably won't even bother doing that at this point.
I would like to point out that there are many QoL stats people skip when gearing this build: extra cast speed (very good especially after trickster nef), projectile speed (very good - if ed hits faster, then mobs die faster and we can move faster), some interesting stats on shaped/elder/fossil-crafted quivers (check poedb) like extra %MS, %chance to evade attacks, stun avoidance, cold/lightning damage avoidance, frenzy on kill, etc.
"
PrimeSocK wrote:

It's my first craft so I want to do it all, I had already a base and I don't mind to spend fusing on it.
The point is now I have 2 6L and I'm going to put essence drain on bow but, can I use the 6L chest for something?

I now use my chest for bane + temporal chains/despair setup.
I'm pretty lost w/ this game and not sure where to go / what to upgrade. My resistances are barely capped, but they're capped. I have around 180 chaos so I can probably buy some decent upgrades but idk what to get. Can anyone help me out?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RiskyBiz13/characters?characterName=TenPhour
Last edited by RiskyBiz13 on Jul 2, 2019, 8:53:58 PM

ez perma onslaught

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info