GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

whats the best quiver with a ed bow? Soul strike or a rare quiver with life.
"
kimjungbill wrote:
whats the best quiver with a ed bow? Soul strike or a rare quiver with life.

I'm currently level 92 with a rare quiver that features life and resists. I am finding that with 5k life and 1.2k ES I'm pretty tanky with so much evasion and flasks.. seems like the better bet than with extra energy shield, but honestly if gear was better suited to flat ES that's fine too.. all depends what you're rocking.

As I've focused on high life rolls throughout leveling and gearing, this is the focus on my build, but may not be for others :)
Last edited by Denezen on Jul 2, 2019, 12:00:53 AM
thanks for the reply. ill try out the life quiver
I wonder how many players are using
Void Gaze for -20% Chaos res seems very strong.
"
Sidad wrote:

until you realise the range is kinda short
"
Sidad wrote:

Yeah, but we already have Despair. I don't like it. Not enough benefit for a pure chaos build IMO.
Can anyone give me tips on how to improve damage (besides farming for empower lv4)?

Character is "Ciucciavita"
The pastebin says that all your elemental resistances are negative. It's a bug or you are really playing with all that negative resists?
"
idema3d wrote:
The pastebin says that all your elemental resistances are negative. It's a bug or you are really playing with all that negative resists?

If you are talking to me, its a bug. I have 120% fire res, 82% cold res, 117% lightning res. Sadly im not capped with ele weakness, though i do have a very long duration with my stibnite flask of warding.
"
Serge91 wrote:
"
idema3d wrote:

If you are talking to me, its a bug. I have 120% fire res, 82% cold res, 117% lightning res. Sadly im not capped with ele weakness, though i do have a very long duration with my stibnite flask of warding.

I was talking about Ghazzy's pastebin. kkkkk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info