GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey Guys,

Anyone have a suggestion for a goof MF variant of this build that's viable with most content?
Last edited by RiseAgainst8618 on Jun 26, 2019, 10:38:55 AM
"
Hey Gus,

Anyone have a suggestion for a goof MF variant of this build that's viable with most content?

The easiest gear to replace with little downside would be the 2 rings, with an expensive high res ventors, and then maybe a pariah. I think this would be more effort to balance than it's worth, but you DO gain 25% quantity, which is not insignificant.

Other options are quant corruptions on gear, which would be much more difficult to afford or balance, and come with very minimal rewards. Maybe you could Jorgin Research your own rare amulet to get +quant.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 26, 2019, 10:36:56 AM
In my opinion this is "THE" build for this league.
The most efficient monolith farmer per currency spent on one character.

Sure the build struggle to get 2 bar rewards even on 3-way emblem, but it can farm you the gear for 5 bar, 5-way emblem character.

Took me 672 runs to farm my headhunter. 2 doctor cards dropped in 551 BC runs.

Spoiler

"
Hey Gus,

Look at my gear for mf version + bisco's leash for 70% iiq. Without +1 implicit synthesis bow i'm not sure if the mf version is suitable for most content.
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:

Did you farm the Headhunter yourself?
Otherwise this isn't exactly budget friendly XD

I farmed it entirely myself, in part because ED+Contagion is extremely powerful with a relative small investment. I did not have to put too much money into the actual build, so I could save more. The reason I'm 'finished' with this build, is that it does not synergize with the Headhunter at all. My purpose at the start of the league was to farm a HH, and then move onto some other proj based skill that I can build around the belt, like Ele Hit or maybe TS.

I will still be playing this character alot for at least a couple more weeks, because it farms so efficiently, and I find it fun!

How long did it take you?
I believe somebody calculated that it would take around 80 hours of Burial chambers farminf assuming you were very efficient.
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:

Did you farm the Headhunter yourself?
Otherwise this isn't exactly budget friendly XD

I farmed it entirely myself, in part because ED+Contagion is extremely powerful with a relative small investment. I did not have to put too much money into the actual build, so I could save more. The reason I'm 'finished' with this build, is that it does not synergize with the Headhunter at all. My purpose at the start of the league was to farm a HH, and then move onto some other proj based skill that I can build around the belt, like Ele Hit or maybe TS.

I will still be playing this character alot for at least a couple more weeks, because it farms so efficiently, and I find it fun!

How long did it take you?
I believe somebody calculated that it would take around 80 hours of Burial chambers farminf assuming you were very efficient.

I've completed my entire atlas and did not go out of my way to farm Burials or Spider Forest (I did not drop a single Doctor or Nurse card this season). Took 18 days of playing to farm the currency to buy the div cards one at a time, but I have a 9-5 job so I can't no life farm. Just play in the evenings and on the weekend.

Considering I've only run red maps after completing the atlas, and im at 6200 map levels on the challenge, I would say I've done approximately 500 maps. Mind you, I was buying the divination cards since day one, sometimes at my builds expense. I did not simply save 120 in exalts and buy it straight up.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 26, 2019, 11:17:34 AM
Thanks for guide helped alot
So I'm struggling to do single target dps, using ed/con and not bane, should I be swapping to bane?
"
Houyami wrote:
So I'm struggling to do single target dps, using ed/con and not bane, should I be swapping to bane?

you should have a 4L blight somewhere
"
Houyami wrote:

Buy a level corrupted 20/20 essence drain gem for 1 chaos. You'll gain flat 20% more dps. Level up 6 ed gem on your offhand .

I've seen many players in this thread not utilizing their offhand gem slot. Pro tip, selling 6 non corrupted 20/20 gem will get you a 21/20 corrupted gem. Same goes for empower and enlightened. Level 4 empower is technically free.
I'd appreciate any insights or advice from those of you that have made this build work to T16. I'm in Tier 1 & 2 maps, but feel really squishy -- probably because of my convoluted path.

I used Balor's guide, as it was really useful for leveling. He's since moved on, so I think some of those build choices might not be good for pushing further. So I'm going to respec to ghazzy's. First up is to run the merc lab to get the 3rd ascendancy and drop swift killer.

I really like the blight totems rather than self casting. So right now, I use contagion, send ED, put up a totem if there are rares, and still have bane for cleaning up smaller packs. Seems to work OK. I don't see screens of mobs exploding , but mobs do die.

I have about 80c left, so looking for any advice or suggestions on where to invest. I picked up Atrizi's boots, but will have to figure out resistenences when I change my current boots. RIght now I'm overcapped on fire, so have some room to play with.

I also have no idea on how to manage mana with malevolence and discipline active. If I turn on both aura's I have hardly any mana at all. Seems like I'm missing something.

Anyways, really appreciate any feedback or suggestions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info