GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Is it just me or anybody having problem with MoM and Eldrict battery doesnt do anything? I'm still getting full hit and not my mana or ES go down while taking damage or just didnt get a point ?
"
MasterT00919 wrote:
Guys, sorry for the noob question, but in order to get the right colors on the bow the best way is to spam chromatics until we get it?

Thanks

Cost me 10 Chromes on a Short bow to get my colors. I used one at a time.

Also, I am finding it very hard to find people to craft my Bow for me on PS4 Legion, those who can want 1 ex to do it which is outrageous.

Kinda sucks being sooo close but yet so far. I need +2 socketed support gems. Already have the multimod on it. :(
Hi guys !

Thx for this very good and funny build.

I want to use the gem "item rarity support", but i don't know which gem link, contagion or ED ?
I don't know which spell kill really enemy.

Thx for you help ! :)
You can look at the links, and see that the DOT on essence drain is higher than the DOT on contagion. Although they both do damage so its not guaranteed that ED will get every kill.

Item rarity support is generally bad, and while it's a good idea to play around with it on your ED link, so you can make your own conclusions, you should keep in mind that it will be in your best interest to eventually go back to the suggested 6L.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 25, 2019, 2:24:50 PM
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:

Good advice, thanks.
Yeah, the belt is a band aid to fix my terrible resistances.
I need to maximize resitances on my rings and belt by buying some rares, because I would really like to use Solstice Vigil.

No worries! In that case, either be prepared to shell out a lot of currency on those three slots, or get some rare boots. When you eventually get a bow your quiver can be a source for life and resistances as well. Keep in mind, you can also supplement this with jewels, although you still want life on them too, Ideally. The cheapest way to get a ton of life and resistances for this build really is to use rares in all slots where a unique isn't mandatory. It just ball depends on how much you can/are willing to invest.
What u guys think about going LL? I switched 2 or 3 days ago and I think there's a lot to gain. 5 or 6 auras, stun immunity, 1 extra utility flask, high chaos resist, a chunk of extra damage from PA... Next step for me is to multicraft spell dmg gloves and grab a watcher's with multiplier. Anything else that u think I might change? (have 8.3k ES atm)

The highest DPS ED builds on poe.ninja are all LL with bow.
Finally reached the breakpoint to pick up MOM and EB. May I know which are the recommended passives to respec from?

"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
Here's my current setup in Atziri's Step:

Would the better corruption implicit be "+2 to Socketed Duration Gems", "8% Movement Speed", or "10% Chance to Dodge Spell Hits While Moving"?

I mean +2 to all four of those gems would be a nice QoL improvement, but maybe the spell dodge is actually BiS. Thoughts?

I'd personally want the life and mana regen when hit, so it's pretty dependent on your gear, passives, playstyle, and what you personally value. There isn't a clear 'best' enchant for everyone.

edit: oh you're talking about vaaling them. are you sure you want to vaal them before lab enchanting?

Actually I was thinking of buying ones with the corruption implicit. Didn't think of enchanting them first and rolling the dice on a corruption. Seems like a lot of work.

I've never found the boot enchants to be that important. Any opinions on prioritizing a top enchant vs. corruption implicit? Would both really be that much better than my choice of one or the other?
"
"
MasterT00919 wrote:
Guys, sorry for the noob question, but in order to get the right colors on the bow the best way is to spam chromatics until we get it?

Thanks

Cost me 10 Chromes on a Short bow to get my colors. I used one at a time.

Also, I am finding it very hard to find people to craft my Bow for me on PS4 Legion, those who can want 1 ex to do it which is outrageous.

Kinda sucks being sooo close but yet so far. I need +2 socketed support gems. Already have the multimod on it. :(

I believe the +2 recipe is from Catarina, so maybe buy that from someone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info