GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Just got the bow. What kind of quiver people are getting with this again?
"
MasterT00919 wrote:
Just got the bow. What kind of quiver people are getting with this again?

Most people use quiver to cap resistances, or use Soul Strike for more ES/faster ES recharge. Some, like me, like to have more utility like 'Frenzy Charge on Kill' or something like what I am using for mapping:

I suppose the following question will have been asked about 100 times in the 350 pages of this post but what is better, opal wand + zeels amplifier (or shield) or bow + quiver? For clear speed purposes.
Qoute:
Note:
Before you can afford an Empower lvl 3+ you can use Decay!

Do that mean level 3 gem or +3 gem levels? Because Empower level 3 is not this much epxensive
Never surrender, never give up.

http://www.twitch.tv/Venduhl

Okay guys, here is my semi-"finished" gearing for this great league starter. I am still not happy with my mana situation, so I will try and get similar rings with an open spot for the elreon mana cost craft. I also do not have the 9ex Watchers Eye that I may or may not purchase.

I intended to use this to farm on a budget, and I think it accomplished that goal very well. Multimodding a bow is relatively cheap, and the benefits of not having to 6-link a unique chest cannot be understated. I have been really happy with this build and it has served me well as a budget friendly yet powerful character :)
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 26, 2019, 8:43:49 AM
"
xsnowingx wrote:

Okay guys, here is my semi-"finished" gearing for this great league starter. I am still not happy with my mana situation, so I will try and get similar rings with an open spot for the elreon mana cost craft. I also do not have the 9ex Watchers Eye that I may or may not purchase.

I intended to use this to farm on a budget, and I think it accomplished that goal very well. Multimodding a bow is relatively cheap, and the benefits of not having to 6-link a unique chest cannot be understated. I have been really happy with this build and it has served me well as a budget friendly yet powerful character :)

Did you farm the Headhunter yourself?
Otherwise this isn't exactly budget friendly XD
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:

Did you farm the Headhunter yourself?
Otherwise this isn't exactly budget friendly XD

I farmed it entirely myself, in part because ED+Contagion is extremely powerful with a relative small investment. I did not have to put too much money into the actual build, so I could save more. The reason I'm 'finished' with this build, is that it does not synergize with the Headhunter at all. My purpose at the start of the league was to farm a HH, and then move onto some other proj based skill that I can build around the belt, like Ele Hit or maybe TS.

I will still be playing this character alot for at least a couple more weeks, because it farms so efficiently, and I find it fun!
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 26, 2019, 9:37:09 AM
I'm really sorry if this is a repeated/stupid question, and possibly brain farting royally but I would like to know, the 4-link for Contagion, do you replace that 4-link with the 4-link for Bane? Or do you end up using Contagion AND Bane together?

I'm reading this build, but I feel clueless about that point.
Just something I can't seem to wrap my head around lol
Just hoping someone could help me. Long story short i have a 6L bow and 6L chest piece, for one of them i'll be putting ED obviously, but what about my other 6L? What do i put in there?
"
abougadaba wrote:
I'm really sorry if this is a repeated/stupid question, and possibly brain farting royally but I would like to know, the 4-link for Contagion, do you replace that 4-link with the 4-link for Bane? Or do you end up using Contagion AND Bane together?

I'm reading this build, but I feel clueless about that point.
Just something I can't seem to wrap my head around lol

Don't use bane period. You can look at my links if you want an example of a solid choice of gems that require only 1 six-link and do not require ANY specific uniques to activate besides the allelopathy gloves (if you do not use those gloves, drop efficacy and use a blight gem) and the arctic armor gem, which you should definitely not use (and don't replace it with anything either) if you do not use Perfect Form chest.

"
KiRbYs Back wrote:
Just hoping someone could help me. Long story short i have a 6L bow and 6L chest piece, for one of them i'll be putting ED obviously, but what about my other 6L? What do i put in there?

You could use Vaal Blight, or you could sell it and make a cheap 6 socket unique chest as a replacement.
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 26, 2019, 10:20:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info