GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

I personally feel like Eldritch Battery + MoM is the type of nitpick tinkering that should probably be left to mid-league, when you are struggling to find stuff to do to your build.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Did someone play MF essence drain build?
Someone can share pastebin POB :)?
Last edited by Maszi on Jun 12, 2019, 2:42:31 PM
I use new setup from 4 aura in helmet

(Flesh and Stone +Dread banner + discipline + malevolence)
Last edited by ExplodeMaster on Jun 13, 2019, 5:09:31 AM
Right now I'm not using EB + MoM because the calculator said it would be ~200 more EHP (and I feel like I have pretty high ES/Life rolls on my items?). For the number of points it'd take to pick those up I could get multiple gem slots with 7% HP + damage gems and get more EHP and more damage.

Is there something I'm missing about EB/MoM? Because from a new player perspective they seem terrible.
"
Psyonix wrote:
Trying out this build, having a lot of fun with it.

I think I'm going to make some adjustments here, probably add Zealotry and Grace and find somewhere else to slot the flame dash/movement skill.

I crafted these so I can switch up my playstyle without needing to change much:

Spoiler

This one is a 5L for Contagion + Inc. AoE + Intensify

This one when I want to play around with Bane (standad 4L set up with Bane + Despair + Efficacy)

As you can see they are for sale (not trying to pitch them here, but if you are interested, PM me here or in game. Prices are negotiable). Mainly because The Void gave me this:

So I want to craft a +3 bow, but I'm broke at the moment because of stuff like this:

Item was expensive enough, and 6L & coloring it pretty much used up the rest of the currency I had

Here's the rest of my gear:

Spoiler

Still have a lot of room to improve, but I really want to get that bow crafted and pair it with Soul Strike.

6l bow is like 20c..

What do you guys think is a good use for trigger socketed skill gem in a 3l?

Thinking of putting soulrend for extra dps (minimal) or phase run but it will eat my frenzy charges. Portal? Golems?

No idea..
Last edited by austeemo on Jun 12, 2019, 6:00:20 PM
"
austeemo wrote:

6l bow is like 20c..

I already have one - the one I got from the void card.

I'll need to alt/regal +1 gems on it, and the go through the rest of the process to single it out for multimodding. That + the crafts I need is gonna end up being kinda pricey, relatively speaking.
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

6l bow is like 20c..

I'll need to alt/regal +1 gems on it, and the go through the rest of the process to single it out for multimodding. That + the crafts I need is gonna end up being kinda pricey, relatively speaking.

I think he's referring to when you mouse over the bow in your post it says 5ex
"
matt__ wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

6l bow is like 20c..

I think he's referring to when you mouse over the bow in your post it says 5ex

Yeah I'm not really interested in selling it, I just put a number on it on the off chance someone does buy it.
Do I need to get phase acro early on? Ziz has pretty much same tree but gets phase like so much later
Anyone help?
How do you maintain mana early game? I'm using Ed Contagion. Should I use Bane instead for the Damage?
I did this build once last league with Bane when I had currency end late game and went ED, but retaining mana right now is hard.
I'm always struggling low when I cast ED. Constant mana pots.

though I should mention I am using tabula and linking a bunch of stuff at the moment. That may be the issue? at low level
Last edited by daimonxp on Jun 12, 2019, 11:25:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info