GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

What do you guys think in terms of Boots lab enchantments?

The big one this meta is this following one, but I'm skeptical its in our best interests to aim for it:

"0.6% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently"

I'm leaning towards these following 2 being the best ones for ED+Contagion:

Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently

18% reduced Mana Cost of Skills if you've been Hit Recently

I think they are good because you cannot regen against stuff you're not instantly exploding (bosses and maybe rare monsters). It feels like dying to bosses or rares leftover after everything else pops is our weakness. The life and mana leech would last 4 seconds after the normal mobs die, and this is probably enough time to leech off the remaining rares. Not sure if this makes it better or not. Not even sure ED packs enough of a hit. Opinions on lab enchantments?
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 13, 2019, 9:53:54 AM
Now that I hit maps, this build seema to have slowed down alot. Its also quite squishy... i guess ill try to farm a few more exalts and switch over to melee
"
xsnowingx wrote:

The big one this meta is this following one, but I'm skeptical its in our best interests to aim for it:

DoT cannot leech
"
vegeto079 wrote:
"
xsnowingx wrote:

DoT cannot leech

The 'hit' from ED will leech. If DoT could leech then I would have recommended that enchantment, but if you read further you will see I did not think it was the best.
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 13, 2019, 10:09:22 AM
So is anyone using MOM / Escape Artist or other ascendancy points after all for Legion? I'm in the process of reading the entire thread.

Also, is there a way to see what ascendancy points people have taken by looking at their profiles? I'm not seeing it when looking at the character sheets.

Thanks,
"
MasterT007 wrote:
So is anyone using MOM / Escape Artist or other ascendancy points after all for Legion? I'm in the process of reading the entire thread.

Also, is there a way to see what ascendancy points people have taken by looking at their profiles? I'm not seeing it when looking at the character sheets.

Thanks,

Theres a small button you can press by the attribute circle in the middle, just like you would ingame to hide the ascendancy
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 13, 2019, 1:13:28 PM
"
MasterT007 wrote:

Thanks,

Same ascendancy points, MoM/EB. I changed the tree a bit to get +1 curse and some curse effectiveness and currently run blaspehmy inc aoe temp chains despair. League content and mobs in general (after they had their accuracy and hp buffed) are super rippy with IC "change", so temporal chains helps a lot if you like to go zoom-zoom and charge into packs before they are all dead or kill rares with blight. I also lost damage because of that (not using malevolence).
Maybe I will respec to toxic rain if I will be able to play more often, because scaling ED/blight to proper damage levels is very expensive (currenly I have enough ED/blight damage to do any tier without reading map mods, including guardians and shaper, but rare mobs after hp buff, 4-way/5-way legion fights, uber elder require so much more damage and mobility).
Last edited by chaoval on Jun 13, 2019, 1:57:08 PM
Uber Elder down, first time ed/contagion. Fun build.

Hi everyone,

I'm playing ED Contagion and I would like to know if your guys got any suggestion for my build.

https://pastebin.com/58dDT0v0 your guys can also check my profil if it's faster.

(I don't know how to put item here on the website)

I'm so tanky (thanks to cerberus limb) but I have a problem of damage. Its take a lot of time to clean rare elite / unique mob.

Thanks !
i am reading evrything trying to get into it. first time playing poe and i love the contagion/ed plastyle together with phaserun, flame dash and totem. i understand most of it but now its getting to deep xD i did chill elveling exploring evrything and move act 10 with level 68 now doing the cruel labyrinth before killing last boss. can i get any tips what i should focus on first?

-getting 6linked armour for ED from poe trade, crafting around the stuff
i safed up pushing my other slots or just keep farming as long i can handle
evrything in hope for epic loot?^^

maybe there is a general to do guide i didnt found yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info