GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
This build has a ton of free slot space...

If I planned this out correctly:

6L Body Armour - Essence Drain - Swift Affliction - Efficacy - Controlled Destruction - Void Manipulation - Decay/Empower

4L Gloves (Allelopathy) - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems - Efficacy - Faster Casting

4L Boots - Contagion - Increased Area - Intensify - Faster Casting

4L Hat - Malevolence - Flesh and Stone - (free slot) - (free slot)

3L Shield - Flame Dash - Faster Casting - (free slot)

3L Weapon - Immortal Call - CWDT - (free slot)

In the hat, you could do Vaal Grace, Vaal RF, Phase Run, Increased Duration, and that makes a pretty good 4link. I have almost identical links to you otherwise
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Hello. I am relatively new, and I want to ask for advice. I do not know which amulet or ring to use. Resists are closed. I would like to get a strong increase in DPS or survival

Last edited by ExplodeMaster on Jun 12, 2019, 9:41:58 AM
"
Hello. I am relatively new, and I want to ask for advice. I do not know which amulet or ring to use. Resists are closed. I would like to get a strong increase in DPS or survival

you can do hungry loop + vaal blight to replace the gloves for more stats,

can get impresence / solstice vigil for amulet

how much did making that bow cost you? wondering if i should make one or try and craft 2 wands
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
This build has a ton of free slot space...

If I planned this out correctly:

6L Body Armour - Essence Drain - Swift Affliction - Efficacy - Controlled Destruction - Void Manipulation - Decay/Empower

4L Gloves (Allelopathy) - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems - Efficacy - Faster Casting

4L Boots - Contagion - Increased Area - Intensify - Faster Casting

4L Hat - Malevolence - Flesh and Stone - (free slot) - (free slot)

3L Shield - Flame Dash - Faster Casting - (free slot)

3L Weapon - Immortal Call - CWDT - (free slot)

In the hat, you could do Vaal Grace, Vaal RF, Phase Run, Increased Duration, and that makes a pretty good 4link. I have almost identical links to you otherwise

Yeah the Vaal gems make up some decent filler. Hopefully Devouring Diadem drops in price, it would be good to throw in Malevolence and Flesh&Stone in there and possibly Blasphemy + curse of choice if there's enough reserve

"
austeemo wrote:
"

you can do hungry loop + vaal blight to replace the gloves for more stats,

can get impresence / solstice vigil for amulet

how much did making that bow cost you? wondering if i should make one or try and craft 2 wands

~6-7ex + lucky)

I cannot use these amulets, because I have only 1 curse, which I impose with the help of flask

Gloves I plan to release when I finish Carcass Jack And what gloves would you recommend for replacement?
Does the base of the bow matter at all? They can all roll +1 level, and none of the implicits do anything for our build, right?
"
xsnowingx wrote:
Does the base of the bow matter at all? They can all roll +1 level, and none of the implicits do anything for our build, right?

ilv 50 for the +1 socket explicit

6% ms would be ideal implicit but expensive since you need 4 off color
Ok thanks
"

~6-7ex + lucky)

I cannot use these amulets, because I have only 1 curse, which I impose with the help of flask

Gloves I plan to release when I finish Carcass Jack And what gloves would you recommend for replacement?

not actually sure what gloves would be good but you could easily spec into the double curse since you are right there anyway.

another option for more damage would be ebers helm which i am using right now. (going to swap my skin of the loyal for the bow when i get more currency and buy a carcass or perfect form)

you think 6-7 ex was lucky? cause i see bows already annulled for 2-3ex +1ex ish for craft

would only be like 3-4 ex

was thinking of self crafting the +1 explicit but i heard it can take like 500 alts to see it once

edit: you could also buy watchers with malevolence if you want to ball hard, last i checked its like 7ex.

took a look in pob and my build is at 460k dot dps currently while yours is at 350k. if i swap to your bow+witchfire its only 480k surprisingly.

non ailment really just doing work i guess
Last edited by austeemo on Jun 12, 2019, 10:59:14 AM
"

You equipped Devouring Diadem but aren't actually using it basically. You can reserve all your mana because of EB and also have significantly reduced mana reserved from gems socketed in that helmet. Zealotry would be the most obvious bump for damage, Grace and/or Discipline for survivability. Also, I'm pretty sure Intensify works out to be slightly better than spell cascade for contagion, but that is pretty minor. Your quiver could definitely be improved too.

I have a couple questions: how do you not have enough damage with an effective level 24 ED and how do you have enough currency to afford what you have and not know how to use it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info