GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
aitalar wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
"
aitalar wrote:
this build is fun so far but why bane? sure the bane setup itself does more damage "on one button" but without contagion it doesnt spread at all.

Because during the story and many maps, packs aren't close enough together to make contagion worth it. Also ED without castspeed is very slow, especially when you need to cast contagion first.
Bane is much faster and more convenient to use.

cant confirm, using contagion is much faster for me, especially wwith league enounters. I often kill like 75% of the legion with just 1 cast

Well bane kills everything in one cast, instead of two, one of which is very slow.
I still kep around Contagion for monoliths.

is it worth rolling for 4 blue linked slots on this for free faster casting on contanion and replacing the slotted faster casting with a another modifier?
"
cybertier wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:
Failed to keep shaper alive during red elder.. twice.

Any tips or are you guys just using frost wall

I failed my only attempt, too.
I'd say getting an actual 6L (Poison does nothing for you), Allelopathy and a 21 ED would all be serious boosts for your DPS.

Going from your level 19 Blight to a level 22 Blight 5L doubles the DPS of that skill.

And I just gotta flex that RNG here for a moment.
After failing on keeping Shaper alive I was kinda frustrated and blew my Ex for a 6L and did this:

Spoiler

I'm reasonable sure my next Elder fight will look different.

4 off color seems to be too expensive for me at the moment unfortunately.

does blight even do enough damage to warrant going allello 5l? I thought it was mainly to proc infused & wither stacks
"
Sorzki wrote:

is it worth rolling for 4 blue linked slots on this for free faster casting on contanion and replacing the slotted faster casting with a another modifier?

You don't benefit from the crit stat, or the intelligence. Why not get these gloves, which have more relevant stats, and then have a 5-link blight totem, which still casts wither from the Spreading Rot unique jewel?

~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 11, 2019, 1:30:49 PM
"
austeemo wrote:
"
cybertier wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:
Failed to keep shaper alive during red elder.. twice.

Any tips or are you guys just using frost wall

I'd say getting an actual 6L (Poison does nothing for you), Allelopathy and a 21 ED would all be serious boosts for your DPS.

Going from your level 19 Blight to a level 22 Blight 5L doubles the DPS of that skill.

After failing on keeping Shaper alive I was kinda frustrated and blew my Ex for a 6L and did this:

Spoiler

does blight even do enough damage to warrant going allello 5l? I thought it was mainly to proc infused & wither stacks

What are you referring to by 'Proc Infused'? Allello are probably not worth it if you can't cap your res through other means, but its pretty budget friendly to go with allelo 5-link, and these totems are nice for plopping on chaos resist bosses, cause 4 -> 5 link is quite efficient dmg wise. I added in efficacy, I'm not 100% sure its the best gem but I think its close.
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 11, 2019, 1:38:06 PM
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:
"
cybertier wrote:

Spoiler

What are you referring to by 'Proc Infused'? Allello are probably not worth it if you can't cap your res through other means, but its pretty budget friendly to go with allelo 5-link, and these totems are nice for plopping on chaos resist bosses, cause 4 -> 5 link is quite efficient dmg wise. I added in efficacy, I'm not 100% sure its the best gem but I think its close.

im using infused channeling no totem atm
How are we supposed to get the right socket colors on a 6link evasion chest?
I am old player returning after few skipped leagues and i must say this build is most broken shiet i ever played (inluding some oldschool mjolnir, headhunter legacy crazy stuff).

Thanks for the build it is trully awesome.
I am learning mechanics etc so only pro tips i can give:

1. IF you want to boost your defences by 200% use this gem:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_and_Sand
Malevolence + this is best aura setup.

2. For dmg increase 1 jewel with gaining onslaought on kill is very nice.

3. For movement shield charge feels better than that phase run/efficacy/inc duration setup.

I am testing full retard AOE radius with carcass + AOE in skilltree and i must say it looks nice, but probably not worth it.

4. I started crafting my wand.
I had some pretty decent one with 15% Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier.
Switched it to 38% one with no other good rolls.
Damage increased by a looooot.
I recommend using one like that before you multimode it.

Is there any way to farm that bestiary imprint item craft?
How does it work? I never played in bistiary.

"
WeaponizedSP wrote:
How are we supposed to get the right socket colors on a 6link evasion chest?

Use an evasion/ES hybrid base. If you're using a unique evasion chest, well that might be kind of expensive.
Off color crafting is actually very easy and inexspensive. Google Off color crafting. There are several guides on how to do this using your craft bench and jewelers. Pro Tip: craft your hardest to get colors first. Red, and blue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info