GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

I'm hopefully going to be pushing through to the higher tier red maps, could someone suggest stats I need to aim for given I am using the exact same passive tree as this build suggests?

Specifically, HP/ES/Evasion/Damage? Capped resistances are basically a given.

Having a hard time knowing what gear pieces I need to go for.
What's the BEST armor for this build?
This guide suggest hyrri's ire and atziri's splendour but most people on poeninja build thing are using carcass jack. Is that better than hyrri's ire? Does the increased area damage do anything to dot?
pls help me, how can i utilize this one(Skin of the Loyal Simple Robe), corruption is 6% increasing energy shield

i mean gems, or better to use some other chest?
"
Alucard223 wrote:
I don't understand how the gem is supposed to work in the starting area. Am I blind there is not 40 int unless you spend extra points to get it?

They don't have to be allocated, just exist
"
poeGT wrote:
"
YaCantStopMe wrote:
"
poeGT wrote:
[

I need to get a better weapon that's for sure but I can't craft jack atm. I get bored of any build past 90, I think this league I'll just be playing this and picking one melee before I quit.

Any glaring gear bits I should upgrade? I have about 1.5 ex worth of currency atm.

for sure upgrade your weapon, that is straight trash.

you can get a big upgrade for like 10-20c with non-ailment on it

"
Alexandraz wrote:
pls help me, how can i utilize this one(Skin of the Loyal Simple Robe), corruption is 6% increasing energy shield

i mean gems, or better to use some other chest?

lesser poison will give you a little damage, use it over controlled destruction
Last edited by austeemo on Jun 11, 2019, 11:22:08 PM
sorry if this has been asked before but how do i gain endurance charges or fortify now? nothing seems to gain any charges for me now. I see zizaran playing ed/contagion as well and is getting endurance charges no problem.

nevermind i found the answer =p
Last edited by Deceasd91 on Jun 12, 2019, 1:23:38 AM
"
Deceasd91 wrote:
sorry if this has been asked before but how do i gain endurance charges or fortify now? nothing seems to gain any charges for me now. I see zizaran playing ed/contagion as well and is getting endurance charges no problem.

Could you give me your answer?
I am gaining charges by Swift Killer, but I don't know how to add fortify.
Last edited by cinlove on Jun 12, 2019, 1:35:29 AM
"
Iblowyoudry wrote:
What's the BEST armor for this build?
This guide suggest hyrri's ire and atziri's splendour but most people on poeninja build thing are using carcass jack. Is that better than hyrri's ire? Does the increased area damage do anything to dot?

It seems like Perfect Form is best if you can invest some ex.
A lot of evasion for Escape Artist + Phase Acro built in.

Carcass is just a little bit cheaper, and ppl are hyped with BIG aoe (i bet for contagion), but i think it's overrated.

"
vapkez wrote:
I'm hopefully going to be pushing through to the higher tier red maps, could someone suggest stats I need to aim for given I am using the exact same passive tree as this build suggests?

Specifically, HP/ES/Evasion/Damage? Capped resistances are basically a given.

Having a hard time knowing what gear pieces I need to go for.

High ES helmet + really high evasion armor for Escape Artist.
Rest is just ES/Hybrid es/eva gear or some uniques, like allelopathy or atziri steps.
Also there's some other rich choices like Impresence amu with Despair free reservation - you can run despair in blasphemy setup without Witchfire flask.
And i think best rich option for jewels is Watcher's eye with
+% chaos damage over time multi with Malevolance aura.

For rare rings/amu/belts stats are just for cappings resists, guess life+es+double/triple resists are bis, maybe cast speed? i found that there's nice essence that gives jewellery a lot of chaos damage - maybe its worth to craft really nice amu/rings with that.
Weapon need chaos dot multiplier, a lot. Also there's option to really nice multimod. Alch wand to get +% non-aligment chaos dot multipier then regal/annul and multimod some nice mods, like +% dot, chaos dmg, cast speed with arcane surge proc etc.
Shield options are rare with high es/spell dmg/cast speed or just Zeel's Amplifier, free 50% aoe with really nice stats like hp/es/eva and even decent spell dmg - really nice cheap choice.
Obligatory kudo´s for the build.

QQ - how are you guys managing your mana? I'm running discipline and despair both lvl19 and have 326 unreserved mana.

ED cost 72 and Contagion cost 44 however I'm still running short of Mana too often for comfort.

Any idea's/tips?
"
cinlove wrote:
"
Deceasd91 wrote:

Could you give me your answer?
I am gaining charges by Swift Killer, but I don't know how to add fortify.

Well, Ziz is not playing with Fortify.
I guess he's running Endurance charge on melee stun support for Shield charge just to maintain 3 end charges for phys reduction. Also he took Overcharged node in passive tree that gives him 8% chance for getting random charge on kill. Also he's not playing with Swift Killer.
Last edited by brzoskwinia on Jun 12, 2019, 1:56:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info