GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

(deleted)
Last edited by pasomateo on Apr 3, 2019, 12:12:55 AM
"
HighDose wrote:
Hi!

I have really no idea what am i doing wrong.
I am using like you wrote on the first page, EB, MoM. But when a monster hits me i am only losing my HP, i got 3.9k hp and 2.7k ES with 25% unreserved mana.

sorry for the stupid question for experienced players this should be obvious.
HELP PLS:D

I noticed this too, and have decided to go with MoM alone. But I'm not sure if this is a good approach or not.
Sorry if the question has already been asked but what is effective HP exactly ?
ES + HP or HP + MP ?
I'm interessed to play this build
how would the Fenumus set work whit this ?
"
HighDose wrote:
Hi!

I am using like you wrote on the first page, EB, MoM. But when a monster hits me i am only losing my HP, i got 3.9k hp and 2.7k ES with 25% unreserved mana.

You need to let us view your character. You're saying when you get hit your energy shield doesn't go down at all?

"
Niico75 wrote:
Sorry if the question has already been asked but what is effective HP exactly ?
ES + HP or HP + MP ?
I'm interessed to play this build

Generally it's HP + ES, but for this build you take MoM and EB which complicates things. There's a calculator in the guide.
Last edited by Malheura on Apr 4, 2019, 8:36:58 AM
"
Generally it's HP + ES, but for this build you take MoM and EB which complicates things. There's a calculator in the guide.

If we take just MoM, at this case is HP + mana ?

and i need to know another thing, with MoM 30% of the damage taken is taken by mana but if we take EB that convert mana to energy shield, the 30% of damage is take by energie shield ?
so what boot enchant should we be using?
"
Ktulu85 wrote:
"
HighDose wrote:
Hi!

I noticed this too, and have decided to go with MoM alone. But I'm not sure if this is a good approach or not.

Same here BUT ive seen it move a little a few times so i thaught it might be that the es regen from ghost dance is that strong? Character is Prillove
Last edited by Urdix on Apr 5, 2019, 2:33:51 AM
As usual I rarely respond on the forums these days, you can reach me via the youtube video, discord, instagram/twitter or twitch.

I was told several people didn't believe EB/MoM works and I'm just here to verify that I've played for over 20k hours and have the most build guides of all content creators in the game. Yes, I sometimes make misstakes, this however, is not it.

EB/MoM is 100% working on everything except CHAOS, chaos damage always ignores ES unless you have other factors preventing it from penetrating your ES such as Shavronne's Wrapping. Not taking EB is perfectly fine for this build but I would strongly suggest you do take it.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Last edited by Ghazzy on Apr 5, 2019, 12:23:44 AM
question-why do i need the atziri's step for? we dont need evasion only on armor? shouldnt we go for es on boots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info