GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Niico75 wrote:
"
Generally it's HP + ES, but for this build you take MoM and EB which complicates things. There's a calculator in the guide.

If we take just MoM, at this case is HP + mana ?

and i need to know another thing, with MoM 30% of the damage taken is taken by mana but if we take EB that convert mana to energy shield, the 30% of damage is take by energie shield ?

Correct. EB essentially 'protects' our MoM, allowing us to use the talent while reserving the majority of our mana.

"
itai666 wrote:
question-why do i need the atziri's step for? we dont need evasion only on armor? shouldnt we go for es on boots?

You certainly don't need them, but they offer a lot of very solid defensive stats. If you don't need the resists and you're not going to spring for something crazy expensive like onslaught boots I don't think a couple hundred ES counterbalances the evasion and spell dodge on Atziri's.
Last edited by Malheura on Apr 5, 2019, 11:23:28 AM
Levelling up this build ... early days but Bane is a good step up. This is my first char this league (broke my thumb and couldn't play!), and it's going well with literally no levelling gear available.

Anyway ... On the 1st levelling tree ... I don't see why we take 3 DEX nodes (down past the claw and projectile damage wheels) to get towards Acrobatics, when we can take 3 DEX nodes horizontally past Revenge of the hunted (that we want later anyway).

If we go the horizontal path it saves respec'ing points later. Or am I missing something?
Perfection:

i dont see anything about your gems and how they are linked in the video guild or the written guide.
"
ParasytGaming wrote:
i dont see anything about your gems and how they are linked in the video guild or the written guide.

There's a specific section in the 1st Post called "Skill-gems & Setups".
"
NEPHAN wrote:
Perfection:

as good as a vanilla opal wand for an ED build lol
"
ParasytGaming wrote:

The gems are bunched into groups in the written guide, eg. Contagion has 6 gems which would go in a 6-link chest piece (or 5-link if you don't enough currency), etc.

I'm currently using (slightly different setup) the following for an example:

I_Cut_Thingz

Dumb post, sorry
Last edited by Misbehavior on Apr 8, 2019, 8:30:45 AM
"
"
NEPHAN wrote:
Perfection:

You cannot shield charge with wand but with this one...
"
NEPHAN wrote:
"
"
NEPHAN wrote:
Perfection:

You cannot shield charge with wand but with this one...

try shield charging over decay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info