GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
NEPHAN wrote:
Perfection:

Ignore the haters. This is a great base since you allow yourself the freedom to use shield charge without sacrificing the implicit on your weapon. Grats on the craft.

"
try shield charging over decay

Ever consider socketing both lol
Ghazzy, I've been playing for a long time now, and your build is the fastest leveling/mapping build straight out of the gate, that i have ever played. Keep up the Great work brother, We appreciate it!
Last edited by Nitroximus on Apr 11, 2019, 8:08:43 AM
Hi, I´m new to Synthesis.
I have a question, what do I need to change to run this build with soulrend?
Hei

I just ripped a Soulrend/bane. So now im trying your build ED/bane. with my soulrend build i had a weapon which had essence of delirium craft (500 decay dps) with soulrend i noticed a HUGE bump in dps, i started to melt tier 13-14 bosses, yellow elder and normal atziri etc etc.

is this enchant something you recommend for this build?
Hi again, you recommend, hyrris ire, queens and atziri's chest.
What about Kintsugi?
"
Malheura wrote:
"
HighDose wrote:
Hi!

I have really no idea what am i doing wrong.
I am using like you wrote on the first page, EB, MoM. But when a monster hits me i am only losing my HP, i got 3.9k hp and 2.7k ES with 25% unreserved mana.

sorry for the stupid question for experienced players this should be obvious.
HELP PLS:D

You need to let us view your character. You're saying when you get hit your energy shield doesn't go down at all?

"
Niico75 wrote:
Sorry if the question has already been asked but what is effective HP exactly ?
ES + HP or HP + MP ?
I'm interessed to play this build

Generally it's HP + ES, but for this build you take MoM and EB which complicates things. There's a calculator in the guide.

Hi everyone.

after baning through a lot of maps with this build i am now experiencing this as well.

All damage goes directly to hp not even slightest bit is held up by my ES.

I am sure i am not doing anything wrong but after dying a lot i am not sure anymore^^

Your help would be apreciated^^

"

The jewel slot at the Shadow starter area is only to be picked up for the Spreading Rot Jewel and should obviously not be used until you're using Blight totems (if at all).

Is this jewel slot the one in the circle with Mind Drinker? If so, will I need to get the four intellect nodes nearby to activate it?
Great build, used it for many leagues now. I used it this league also as a template, and kinda did something on my own.
I am just wondering one thing curse wise, which is better: Temp Chains or Enfeeble.
I am using the build for everything, farming Uber Elder easily, and every other boss.

My character is open, I hope to get any advice on which curse is better, and when should I use one or the other.

Thanks!
Four Horsemen

This is what I come up with: Huge AOE Contagion with 100% movement speed. Next step is to craft daggers above as 2nd weapon set choice:

This is how Contagion AOE looks like:
Last edited by NEPHAN on Apr 19, 2019, 10:55:15 PM
hello, im playing this build, but i changed to hybrid, i want to try min maxing this character, i think my dps is quite good enough, i want some more QoL, and i always almost died when i move to mid of pack, what should i do ?, is there anything i can upgrade ? this is my PoB https://pastebin.com/QtdEdUAt and this is my gear now
Spoiler

i have 16 ex to use, what should i buy ? boots with onslaught ? better helmet with 350+ ES ? or what ?
Last edited by keroro800 on Apr 21, 2019, 12:14:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info