GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Im new to this type of skills and, im not sure about if you go bane do you still need essence drain? And what you will use it for? Does it spread with bane too?

And thanks for the guide i love it im making a toon with this guide :)
"
Im new to this type of skills and, im not sure about if you go bane do you still need essence drain? And what you will use it for? Does it spread with bane too?

And thanks for the guide i love it im making a toon with this guide :)

Essence drain would only be for single target (bosses)

No bane doesn't spread, you'd use it for clear and recast on every pack. To be honest if you're going that route you should get Hex master as it's a huge buff

Personally prefer old Ed/contagtion combo, especially when you start rolling juiced up maps with big packsize. I just used bane on 3 link to kill isolated stragglers/apply curses
Is it ok to replace Essence Drain with Soulrend? I think those skills are pretty similar, or am I wrong?
mistake post. please delete
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Mar 26, 2019, 9:41:23 AM
I'm running this with a budget so far or around 40 chaos. I'm clearing t10 maps really easily and did Uber lab really easily today. I have a few questions:

I feel like my mana Regen is good enough to be relying on the roughly 200 mana I have if I don't take MoM/EB. Is there a reason why we're taking these skills? Cause I have around 3.6k HP and 1.3k ES, if I'm fine with the amount of mana I have now, shouldn't I just keep the ES for even more life?

Also, would it be viable to take CI and ignore life nodes and just go straight ES?

Last thing: would it be also a good idea to not take a breath of the council and a spirit shield and go for a 6 link Cane of unravelling, that way you can have two 6 links? I'm using a breath right now and it's going well, but what if we put bane On a 6 link as well as ED?

Thanks for the replies. Loving the playstyle do far.
Last edited by reyalskrad on Mar 27, 2019, 12:30:05 AM
my bad
awesome build, fantastic build
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
Last edited by KopaKabana on Apr 8, 2019, 7:52:43 AM
"
reyalskrad wrote:
I'm running this with a budget so far or around 40 chaos. I'm clearing t10 maps really easily and did Uber lab really easily today. I have a few questions:

I feel like my mana Regen is good enough to be relying on the roughly 200 mana I have if I don't take MoM/EB. Is there a reason why we're taking these skills? Cause I have around 3.6k HP and 1.3k ES, if I'm fine with the amount of mana I have now, shouldn't I just keep the ES for even more life?

Also, would it be viable to take CI and ignore life nodes and just go straight ES?

Last thing: would it be also a good idea to not take a breath of the council and a spirit shield and go for a 6 link Cane of unravelling, that way you can have two 6 links? I'm using a breath right now and it's going well, but what if we put bane On a 6 link as well as ED?

Because the Synergy of MoM/EB with Ghost Dance is just really strong. You get hit hard, lose your ES and recover it immediately with the Ghost Shrouds. Also you can easily use 2 50% reservation auras without worrying about enlighten
"
KopaKabana wrote:
100 exalt build
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What are you talking about?
Last edited by Malheura on Mar 27, 2019, 8:09:44 AM
"
Nezyrael wrote:
"
reyalskrad wrote:

Because the Synergy of MoM/EB with Ghost Dance is just really strong. You get hit hard, lose your ES and recover it immediately with the Ghost Shrouds. Also you can easily use 2 50% reservation auras without worrying about enlighten

But ghost dance doesn't specify that it takes mana, it specifies that it takes from your ES. So wouldn't you be even safer if you didn't use mom and EB, ? I feel like I'm missing something here. If I understand this correctly , with MOM and EB, you get hit, take 30. Percent of that hit onto your ES and Regen it emidietly. But couldn't you just not take EB and mom and just take 100 percent of that damage from your ES (now on your life) and Regen it emidietly as well?
I did a version of this build that went CI, and it works fine. The main reason you may not want to do that, however, is you need Zealot's Oath to make the life gain you get from ED apply to your ES instead, which is a bit out of the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info