GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
reyalskrad wrote:
"
Nezyrael wrote:
"
reyalskrad wrote:
I'm running this with a budget so far or around 40 chaos. I'm clearing t10 maps really easily and did Uber lab really easily today. I have a few questions:

I feel like my mana Regen is good enough to be relying on the roughly 200 mana I have if I don't take MoM/EB. Is there a reason why we're taking these skills? Cause I have around 3.6k HP and 1.3k ES, if I'm fine with the amount of mana I have now, shouldn't I just keep the ES for even more life?

Also, would it be viable to take CI and ignore life nodes and just go straight ES?

Last thing: would it be also a good idea to not take a breath of the council and a spirit shield and go for a 6 link Cane of unravelling, that way you can have two 6 links? I'm using a breath right now and it's going well, but what if we put bane On a 6 link as well as ED?

Thanks for the replies. Loving the playstyle do far.

Because the Synergy of MoM/EB with Ghost Dance is just really strong. You get hit hard, lose your ES and recover it immediately with the Ghost Shrouds. Also you can easily use 2 50% reservation auras without worrying about enlighten

But ghost dance doesn't specify that it takes mana, it specifies that it takes from your ES. So wouldn't you be even safer if you didn't use mom and EB, ? I feel like I'm missing something here. If I understand this correctly , with MOM and EB, you get hit, take 30. Percent of that hit onto your ES and Regen it emidietly. But couldn't you just not take EB and mom and just take 100 percent of that damage from your ES (now on your life) and Regen it emidietly as well?

You could, but you canot reserve mana this way
So i was taking a look at the CI staff setup and I noticed you are using soulrend instead of Essence drain? Was this a mistake or is this now a Soulrend/Essence drain build?
Last edited by _Ocaun_ on Mar 27, 2019, 10:17:59 PM
Cloak of Defiance no longer listed, but still seems like a decent choice. Can anyone who has switched over from the old Swift Killer/Weave the Arcane build weigh in?
Last edited by primordialiege on Mar 29, 2019, 3:50:54 PM
Made nice chest today

What are the recommended auras to go with a Devouring Diadem? Malevolence and Zealotry?
is acro and phase acro necessary for the new build?
Hello !

Thanks for the build guide ! I played it this league and this is so much fun !
I'm hitting hight levels now, but I'm still very new to the game. Would you wind making an even more depth description of the gear to pick up ?

There's different choices between some uniques in your guide, but I don't know which one to focus on, speaking about the chest. 6L chest is pretty expensive for a new player, that's why I want to be sure to pick the right one. :)
Thanks and keep makking great stuff !
Hi!

I have really no idea what am i doing wrong.
I am using like you wrote on the first page, EB, MoM. But when a monster hits me i am only losing my HP, i got 3.9k hp and 2.7k ES with 25% unreserved mana.

sorry for the stupid question for experienced players this should be obvious.
HELP PLS:D
Is says Bane/Soulrend in the build title, but there is no mention of Soulrend in any of the info about the build, nor the PoB.

Am I missing something? Or is it just that Soulrend will work in place of Bane 1-for-1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info