GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hi..I am up to 76 and soon will head up to the node with Whispers of Doom. Pleading ignorance, can someone explain to me the 1 extra curse thing? It's a bit confusing.

Also really appreciate this build..most fun I have had by far in this game which is why I subbed to your Twitch stream. ( Agonydpo ) Appreciate all the info I can gather there!

On another note sort of off topic...Vorici. That bastard will not show up for a week on maps..all the others have 4-5 times lol. I need 1/3 of a level on him to be able to finish coloring my boots! :)

If anyone sees him..tell him he is an ahole..lol
Last edited by Badtwo on Jan 1, 2018, 1:16:01 PM
Whispers of Doom:
Normally you can curse enemies with only one curse at a time.
For me it's Enfeeble (together with Blasphemy so that it acts as an aura).
With WoD you can now curse enemies with a second curse, i.e. Despair from Witchfire Brew.
Or you cast one yourself etc
Noobs like myself ought to know better when you have a long list of gemsets that each one is OPTIONAL based on the amount not adding up to what is possible for most builds following Mind Over Matter Essence Drain.

Also, I have to thank you, Ghazzy, for creating a build for literal noobs to have more options with inability to get the perfect replica of every unique and skillgem coordination.

Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jan 1, 2018, 2:16:41 PM
I found a really good dagger for leveling or as a cheap option before you can afford an essence of delirium dagger is Heartbreaker Royal Skean.

Great option to use with shield charge.
Last edited by Bunta126 on Jan 1, 2018, 6:53:17 PM
"
kizzderose wrote:
Thanks for the guide, it's really fun to play!

I have a quick question about the Grand Spectrum jewels:
Why are they so good? I understand mana is important because of MoM, but these jewels are expensive and give only 90 mana if you have 3 of them.
Do i miss something?

No 3 grand spectrums = +270 mana
Check the mechanics
Last edited by Bunta126 on Jan 1, 2018, 7:16:16 PM
I am wondering if at my level , mid 70's i may have gone to the uniques too soon. Too much life and res loss..I may go back to some rares for a bit. My dps is great but more than a few packs of mobs at one time in maps and im dead. I have to be real careful and map slowly one mob at a time..lol
Nearing the end of the tree I am wondering where the extra life is going to come from..
Last edited by Badtwo on Jan 1, 2018, 7:56:35 PM
Really loving this build right now. Think I'm going to have some difficulties with bosses later on, but for map clearing it's lot of fun at level 78 right now.
Hello, can I get some tips as to what I should focus on upgrading? What's the best investment I can make for my current setup?

"
dnates2014 wrote:
Hello, can I get some tips as to what I should focus on upgrading? What's the best investment I can make for my current setup?

Not sure about the next upgrade but your Arcane Surge Support gem is too high of a level.
Right now, it's not even working as you have to spend at least 345 mana when Contagion is like only a 30 mana cost spell.
Hello,can you please give me some advices on what to upgrade next ?

Passive tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAYCAQPuBAcEswceCPQOSA-rES0RLxGWE20UCRa_GGoc3B2-IvQkiyaIJpUo-isKLJwy0TOHNZI2PTpYOuE8tkGHRUdFnUkTSU9JUUmxTLNN41KvU1JVS1WFVcZauVxAXfJfKmHiZ_xqQ2qMbAtsjG0ZdZ52gnyDf8aAs4LHg9uExYUyh8uJ4IsOjxqP-pFHkx-TJ5Uuly2XlZf0muCboZu1naqiAKLZpcumV6ebrJiw2LTRtUi3MLc-uJO7TbyqvOrAZsM6yAzIFM8V18_Yvdo73V_mWOtj6-Tr7u-I8NXyRfVv99f5N_no_gr-j3gvfOVYBw==?accountName=nox_e&characterName=abeezz

Thank you for the guide, and happy new year!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info