GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Sorry for the noob question but early on in the tree you get Frenetic to increase frenzy charges.
But I'm not sure how to gain frenzy charges with your build and what to use them for.
Could you explain that part please? I couldn't see anything in the guide about it.
where is the 3.1 video
Thank you for the great guide.
I was wondering whether you had any gearing advice for me besides the obvious flasks I still need to replace. (my character is public)
Do i spec out of MoM with Cloak of defience or do i keep it for the nodes behind it
"
Xyrm wrote:
Is this build capable of Uber Atziri this league? If so, what kind of investment would it take?

Envy!!

@Ghazzy:

Unfortunately, I find way too little time to play this league - not even enough time to keep up with this thread :(

If miracously I will be able to spend a lot of hours, I could try to record a few clips with my last league char in Standard, he is pretty well geared. But don't count on it.
Last edited by Garyas on Jan 3, 2018, 7:39:34 AM
"
Bunta126 wrote:
Sorry for the noob question but early on in the tree you get Frenetic to increase frenzy charges.
But I'm not sure how to gain frenzy charges with your build and what to use them for.
Could you explain that part please? I couldn't see anything in the guide about it.

Look at the ascendancy nodes: Swift Killer. With it you generate Frenzy and Power charges easily.
You can leave the two Frenzy nodes alone until that point.
Wicked build. I'm not following it 1:1 but i'm recking everything. Currently using Surgebinders gloves

as my only unique item and already took down normal Atziri. Maps don't pose a problem either so far (t8 highest). Using wand and shield because no good dagger has dropped yet.

Fun fun fun thanks for the tips on a good ED build.
What would it take to get an ED/Contagion (potentially blight too) character to down uber-atziri? Let's assume I have 50ex to burn, maybe more.
Dunno if this has been asked before but wouldn't Allelopathy Gloves be really good for this build? i've currently got contagion socketed in my gloves anyway.

edit; nevermind. missed the part where you actually said that in your guide.
Last edited by sneakys on Jan 3, 2018, 6:10:22 PM
Thanks you so much for this build
I came back to PoE with that build after 2 years and reakky enjoy it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info