GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

This is an amazing build, and an amazing guide for the build, thank you! I am currently level 79 (as of writing this), able to do up to tier 13 maps (maybe above), I've done regular Atziri, and Elder. (Deathless), so far at-least.

Are there any upgrades you would recommend (limitless budget)?

Thank you again.
deleted
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 31, 2017, 12:43:58 AM
Thanks for the guide been using almost all of it though the talent guide seemed a bit off on timing on a few of the points.
Thanks for the build!

"
Gem setup remains the same.

Staff:
Prio having +2 lvls of socketed chaos gems and if possible together with the +1 lvl of socketed gems (total of +3).
After that(those) mods you want to get as much spell damage as possible, anything else is literally what ever.

staff is 2h, right? i currently run the 1h/shield variant and have shield charge on the weapon and aura on the shield.

so with the staff version, i would put the aura on the staff? does the "+# to Level of Socketed Chaos Gems" mod apply to all gems or ony the gems socketed into the item that has the mod?
Last edited by funny_ha_ha on Dec 31, 2017, 7:58:49 AM
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Hey,

Well, you can craft a dagger with an Essence of Delirium for extra DMG and WB availability.

The gloves is the first thing I would change to Allelopathy personally at least.
Also the helmet would be next in line.

Thanks so far, I bought the gloves and looking for a replacement helmet (tho my resistances will drop a lot i think).

Why do we want to craft a Delirium Dagger? If we want Delirium for the Decay Debuff, "Your Hits inflict Decay, dealing 500 Chaos Damage per second for 8 seconds", will it even proc from Contagion/ED? The wiki says "Conversely, damage over time never hits." therefore being unable to proc Decay on all targets except for the initial target hit by ED. Or am I missing something?

Hey,
First of all thank you for this build. it's really fun for me :) I can clean it very quickly t12-13 map but 14 map it's realy hard for me.. I need to upgrade or change something. but I have no idea what it is.Could you give me an idea of what I need to do?
i try this chest maybe ?

Last edited by Kahnem on Jan 1, 2018, 5:16:43 AM
Hey, I'm currently trying to upgrade to a lab-enchant helmet, and I don't really have enough money for a Lightpoacher. I'm wondering, which of these would be the best to buy: (since these seem to be the common helmets for sale with the enchant)
* Starkonja's
* Rat's nest
* Devoto's Devotion

I'm thinking Starkonja's may be the best, but I'm honestly not sure.
"
Phasair wrote:
Hey, I'm currently trying to upgrade to a lab-enchant helmet, and I don't really have enough money for a Lightpoacher. I'm wondering, which of these would be the best to buy: (since these seem to be the common helmets for sale with the enchant)
* Starkonja's
* Rat's nest
* Devoto's Devotion

100+ life 2-3 res rare is bis
all uniques u mentioned are trash for this build.
"
RienNET wrote:

This is an amazing build, and an amazing guide for the build, thank you! I am currently level 79 (as of writing this), able to do up to tier 13 maps (maybe above), I've done regular Atziri, and Elder. (Deathless), so far at-least.

Are there any upgrades you would recommend (limitless budget)?

Thank you again.

Hey,

Glad you like it bro!

Well...
* Empower lvl 4
* Chaos DMG on jewelleries
* Higher numeric values on every piece

Pretty straight forward tbh.

"
TRUlofy wrote:
Thanks for the guide been using almost all of it though the talent guide seemed a bit off on timing on a few of the points.

Mind elaborating? I want all my build guides to be as close to perfect as I can possibly handle. Any and all feedback is more than welcome :)

"
funny_ha_ha wrote:
Thanks for the build!

"
Gem setup remains the same.

Staff:
Prio having +2 lvls of socketed chaos gems and if possible together with the +1 lvl of socketed gems (total of +3).
After that(those) mods you want to get as much spell damage as possible, anything else is literally what ever.

staff is 2h, right? i currently run the 1h/shield variant and have shield charge on the weapon and aura on the shield.

so with the staff version, i would put the aura on the staff? does the "+# to Level of Socketed Chaos Gems" mod apply to all gems or ony the gems socketed into the item that has the mod?

You put the current links in to your chest instead as you are moving the ED setup to the staff. The staff should have your 6L ED links for the extra lvls.

(Also change Shield Charge for: Faster Casting - Flame Dash)

"
Clayne wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Hey,

Well, you can craft a dagger with an Essence of Delirium for extra DMG and WB availability.

The gloves is the first thing I would change to Allelopathy personally at least.
Also the helmet would be next in line.

Thanks so far, I bought the gloves and looking for a replacement helmet (tho my resistances will drop a lot i think).

Why do we want to craft a Delirium Dagger? If we want Delirium for the Decay Debuff, "Your Hits inflict Decay, dealing 500 Chaos Damage per second for 8 seconds", will it even proc from Contagion/ED? The wiki says "Conversely, damage over time never hits." therefore being unable to proc Decay on all targets except for the initial target hit by ED. Or am I missing something?

It only procs from your initial hit, correct :)

"
Kahnem wrote:

Hey,
First of all thank you for this build. it's really fun for me :) I can clean it very quickly t12-13 map but 14 map it's realy hard for me.. I need to upgrade or change something. but I have no idea what it is.Could you give me an idea of what I need to do?
i try this chest maybe ?

Looking solid :)

The problem you've encountered is the classic issue when not wearing a +1 chest (elder/shaper/corrupted tabula/skin of the loyal), equipping that will lower your eHP but significantly increase your DPS output.

"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
Phasair wrote:
* Starkonja's
* Rat's nest
* Devoto's Devotion

100+ life 2-3 res rare is bis
all uniques u mentioned are trash for this build.

This.
DoT is unaffected by crit as well, keep that in mind!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Thanks for the guide, it's really fun to play!

I have a quick question about the Grand Spectrum jewels:
Why are they so good? I understand mana is important because of MoM, but these jewels are expensive and give only 90 mana if you have 3 of them.
Do i miss something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info