GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

I just wanted to link this somewhere

First try ;)
Guys quick question. Any examples of good dagger/claws for this build? THANKS
Another question regarding the Alleopathy Gloves, where in the rotation are you guys fitting in blight on bosses, and what are you dropping from your rotation to use it?
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 28, 2017, 7:46:52 PM
First great build! it's super fun to play

I reached a state which I don't know what to progress next.
I can clear trash from t13 map without any issue but can't kill the map boss.
Should I give up on boss killing remove the allelophaty and spreading rot for 3 * grand spectrum and resistance gloves to make place for Bisco leash? I assume it will be better for trash then Atziri step if I can't fit both
Or try to invest in better rings\amu to add resists i instead of the boots and belt?

Any other suggestions on what to improve next?
If I am should still be able to kill map boss on t13 then what should I improve for it?

I hadn't taken the dual curse node it and I still have 3 levels to go until I reach it.

Thanks!

"
Badtwo wrote:
Another question regarding the Alleopathy Gloves, where in the rotation are you guys fitting in blight on bosses, and what are you dropping from your rotation to use it?

Im no expert but I usually do totem->flask->ed->blight (blight for a short time, or longer if the boss feels safe, If im worried about dying then i just run away after a short blight for added safety ;)

If the boss has adds i use contagion before ed, and try to hit the adds with ed.
Last edited by Lexodus on Dec 29, 2017, 3:13:09 AM
Hi Ghazzy,
First of all thank you for an excellent build guide, really enjoying it. I have changed it up a little, to add more jewel sockets and skipped extra frenzy charge. Right now level 90, and pushing red maps and so far it has been really smooth. I have dropped CWDT set-up for 5-link Blight in the gloves which proved an excellent choice for single target dps(bosses just melt away). Currently sitting on 66k DoT dps on ED in HO, and 100k with charges and Arcane Surge. My short term goal is to get 21/20 ED and lvl 4 Empower, and my end-game (probably unreachable) goals are +1 Skin of the loyal (Currently 4-5ex uncorrupted with right colours so good luck) and +1 curse impresence. Also survivability is great, I am sitting on 6,2k life + 1,2k ES + 1,6k unreserved mana.
This is my gear currently:
Hello. The build says to use cast when damage taken with vaal lightning trap. But in the tooltip for cwdt it says it doesn't work with vaal skills. and i've noticed that it never procs unless I do it manually.

was there a patch that changed how it works? Or am I missing something? thanks.
"
bitsymphony wrote:
Hello. The build says to use cast when damage taken with vaal lightning trap. But in the tooltip for cwdt it says it doesn't work with vaal skills. and i've noticed that it never procs unless I do it manually.

was there a patch that changed how it works? Or am I missing something? thanks.

I believe you're supposed to self-cast it for a bit of added oomph when needed. It ought to benefit from the Increased Duration link.

In general in-game, you can hover a linked skill gem to see faint highlights on which other gems apply to it, and hover a linked support gem to see which skills it supports.
"
Lexodus wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:

Im no expert but I usually do totem->flask->ed->blight (blight for a short time, or longer if the boss feels safe, If im worried about dying then i just run away after a short blight for added safety ;)

If the boss has adds i use contagion before ed, and try to hit the adds with ed.

Nice..that's about what I have been doing. So we both must be right! lol Thanks for the response:)
Hi,

Just a quick question. What kind of farming would this build be good for making the most currency. I know t14 vault farm is pretty good, but is that something this build would be good for? Been spamming some shaped shore and it has been going well.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info