GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
lesgrossman wrote:
Hi Ghazzy,

loving this build. any chance for a gear check?

Currently 4.8k hp and 2k mana unreserved.

Thanks!

craft chaos damage rings and amulet with mana,life,resist
get a either +1 skill tabula or a cherrubims chest
allelopathy gloves
get rid of cwdt setup, it's useless
"
mikey2456 wrote:
why do we use immortal call linked with cast when damage taken and increased duration, I don't see where we are getting endurance charges?

Thanks,
cwdt+immortal call just as a base link is a buffer against 1 hit kos usually up to about 4k damage. no charges needed.
Picked up my Alleopathy gloves..2 more levels to wear them though...question..we pick up blight from the gloves? There is no need to gem it right? So with blight from gloves and the 4 gems we already have it works as a 5 link, correct?
"
Badtwo wrote:
Picked up my Alleopathy gloves..2 more levels to wear them though...question..we pick up blight from the gloves? There is no need to gem it right? So with blight from gloves and the 4 gems we already have it works as a 5 link, correct?

Correct.
Is anyone actually using this build for shaper / uber atziri kills? I'm finding it very difficult to kill some bosses.
Hey!

First of all, I'd like to thank you Ghazzy, build seems pretty fun for me :-)

But...

It's my first character I actually try to understand the game.
And I'm kinda confused now.
LVL88 and seems like I lack damage as well as (e)HP.
~4800 HP, ~1000 ES and ~3400 MP (~1900 unreserved).

I have 2 jewel slots in passive tree and next lvlup i'll have three.
When I spec into third jewel slot I thought I should replace 2 Spreading Rot Jewels with 3 Grand Spectrum Cobalt Jewels (to higher my eHP /MoM/), but then I'll lack even more damage... Can anyone guide me what to do? Should I upgrade my gear, gem setups, or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hi guys, this is my first post and first char.

I´m lvl 86 and I have 3 exalted orbs to spend.

Feel free to give me tips and tell what items should I buy

4.3k HP, 1.2K ES and 2.8k MANA

(84%) fire resist
(115%) cold resist
(101%) lightning resist

Thank you
Last edited by Guils_xD on Dec 27, 2017, 10:15:30 PM
With the nerfs to MOM and using 2 curses i only have 170ish mana that is not in reserve, is it still worth it to go MOM, or should i spec out of some of the Mana nodes and invest it into chaos damage?

Thank you so much for this build you have brought so much joy to my Shadow experience :) ever since bladefall trapper got nerfed.
"
Skippsy wrote:
"
mikey2456 wrote:
why do we use immortal call linked with cast when damage taken and increased duration, I don't see where we are getting endurance charges?

Thanks,
cwdt+immortal call just as a base link is a buffer against 1 hit kos usually up to about 4k damage. no charges needed.

Ahh I guess i misunderstood what the skill gem was saying, I thought it had 0.40 seconds per endurance charge expended not base then + duration based on endurance charges. Thanks for clearing that up.
Hello!

i really enjoy playing this build but i feel like i have really low castspeed, can you help me whit my build? What can i change? Meybe somethink in my PT?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info