GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

No one use Skin of the Loyal? I use it (also because the Cloack of defiance 6l cost 9ex).
First of all, its really great build - thanks for it.
Ive got about 100c to invest. What shall I buy next? Tabula +1? Mayby BotC? Thanks in advance.
If you go from a shield to Rathpith globe what movement spell are you switching to? Or does Rathpith still allow you to use shield charge?

And with the Abyss league, is it better to use a good Stygian belt or would it be better to stick with a hard leather belt?

I'm newer at the game and started building ED trickster following someone else's guide but yours goes much deeper into detail so I am trying to switch over.
Is this build capable of Uber Atziri this league? If so, what kind of investment would it take?
Little bit of a noob here, sorry. Trying to plan out my third build ever. Do you think Atziri Slink Boots are the best unique boots? Or would Voidwalker Murder Boots be better since it removes the need for a pierce gem in the ED setup. Thanks for your thoughts! :)
I know the video is from a few patches ago, but why did you recommend using the unique gloves Winds of Change? As far as the tooltip from Essence Drain goes (Deals xyz Chaos Damage per Second), the Projectile Damage increase only applies to the initial hit, and not the damage over time. Is this correct?
Hey enjoying the build so far, I got a question is spellcrit worth it for this build?
"
This0N3Guy wrote:
If you go from a shield to Rathpith globe what movement spell are you switching to? Or does Rathpith still allow you to use shield charge?

And with the Abyss league, is it better to use a good Stygian belt or would it be better to stick with a hard leather belt?

I'm newer at the game and started building ED trickster following someone else's guide but yours goes much deeper into detail so I am trying to switch over.

Shield charge is linked to your main hand not offhand, so you can keep using it with Rathpith
why do we use immortal call linked with cast when damage taken and increased duration, I don't see where we are getting endurance charges?

Thanks,
Hi Ghazzy,

loving this build. any chance for a gear check?

Currently 4.8k hp and 2k mana unreserved.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info