GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey there!
Loving the build so far, currently at level 85 and fooling around in Tier 8-10 maps, hoping to get enough currency to buy myself a nice Breath of the Council... ;)
A little question, though: how did you guys manage to get 3R1B on your Atziri's Step??? I have the item in my stash, but since it's Dex based, it's almost impossible to get the correct colours! Am I missing something??

Thanks!
Last edited by Nekobibu on Dec 23, 2017, 5:22:15 PM
"
Nekobibu wrote:
Hey there!
Loving the build so far, currently at level 85 and fooling around in Tier 8-10 maps, hoping to get enough currency to buy myself a nice Breath of the Council... ;)
A little question, though: how did you guys manage to get 3R1B on your Atziri's Step??? I have the item in my stash, but since it's Dex based, it's almost impossible to get the correct colours! Am I missing something??

Thanks!

use Vorici's craft table to get the colors "easier"

on other hand as been taken up in the thread about going a +3 chaos staff for boss killing then main link ED in the staff and put like a 6L Blight in the chest and skip gloves for other stats ?
"
slayer711 wrote:
Hello.
I kind of like the play style of this build but i think something is off.
I feel extremely weak, I am level 82, I almost have max resist stats, around 5k hp and 2.6k mana.
I have the 3 important unique for dmg(Allel, BOTC, RG). The thing that I am lacking at the most is my chest piece which is not 6L.
For some reason I die A LOT! and what is the main thing that kills me? I get stunned over and over, every second hit is a stun, if I get stunned and I can't get my ED off I am 50% dead, depending on how fast my reaction time on flame dash. They just cancel my cast. No ED, No life gain, dead.
I don't see how Clock of defiance will help me much in this department, I already have MOM skill taken.
And lets say I do get it and it will help a lot, I still do no dmg.
Trying to do t7-t8 maps is quite painful, I am not talking about the small packs, I am talking about the bosses. I do close to no dmg to bosses, a fight can last over 30-40 seconds of me just running around trying not to get stunned(attack speed maps are super painful, bosses just stun lock me).
Only a t7 map and I already struggle.
Considering the fact the when I had gear worth less than 30c and I could clear t5-t6 quite easily, Upgrading and investing well over 130c and almost nothing has changed...What am i missing here?

Huh.. I am level 71 atm and i am playing hardcore so obv i don't die and im already on t9 maps and bosses melt in 5-10 seconds with allelopathy blight + despair + wither + ed + contagion on it.

If u are getting stunned all the time try grabbing the pantheon node so u can't get stunned? Or don't play melee range with mobs

Edit: Checked ur profile, change ur shield its a shitty budget shield get some more spell dmg, life, mana on it, also if u can run lab get the 40% ed damage on ur helmet. Ur jewel does nothing in ur belt btw, herald of ice doesn't work with ed, wrong gem setup for ur blight gloves, wrong gem setup for contagion, get damage flasks like witchfire or a sulphur flask

"
Nekobibu wrote:
Hey there!

Thanks!

better get a chaos damage dagger and pvp craft damage over time its alot more damage even if u get a max rolled breath of the council,

google vorici jeweller craft trick and u will learn how to get offcolours
Last edited by nevalopo on Dec 23, 2017, 9:43:07 PM
Would really love a gear check

Thats my gear , am at lvl 91 // 5.4k hp 4.2k mana + 1k es . T13-15 (clearing is still fast everything is ok) . Yesterday went to try uber atziri , as an a result i got rekt there (blue packs+low dmg and kinda low survivability) i have 12k dps on skill in ho . Any one have any tips to upgrade something? Am starting to feel that this build is only high tier map viable . Btw uber lab goes easy.
"
nevalopo wrote:

better get a chaos damage dagger and pvp craft damage over time its alot more damage even if u get a max rolled breath of the council,

google vorici jeweller craft trick and u will learn how to get offcolours

Thanks for the craft trick! I hadn't thought about that! :) It's much cheaper than using Vorici the normal way! ;)

As for the chaos damage dagger, I'm not sure I understand what you mean (kind of an eternal noob here...). Can you (or someone else, maybe?) elaborate a bit? Would that be cheaper than a Breath of the Council? And more efficient too?
Finally got a Tabula at 57, damn things are hard to buy they sell out in 30 sec. lol Anyway a few questions..cant afford the Grand Spectrum Jewels yet...But I do have a Spreading Rot Cobalt and a Assasin's Haste Cobalt, would it hurt to use those in the mean time? ( again I am new to this stuff)

Also..which is better to use against ST bosses> Pierce or Poison?

Thanks..!!!!!!!!!!
Hello i need to know how i generate Frenzy charge in this build?
Honestly I'll throw my .02 out there since I'm relatively new to PoE and I decided to go ED trickster as my starter build for this league.

I have allelopathy gloves, the rathpith globe, and a 6l rare chest with HP and resists. I even have a 26% chaos damage ring I crafted myself with all rez and HP, spell damage dagger, etc etc. I even had a totem setup along with the blight to help with large monsters. All of this is filler.

When your fighting a boss that totem isn't staying alive for more than one splash hit. Getting close enough to use blight is a risky business. But at least your safe, because you can hit it with ED and run around hit boxes for 5 sec, rinse and repeat.

A lot of the complaints in this thread are about boss killing or champ mobs or what have you. I feel your pain. This build will never be a boss killer. It doesn't matter how much chaos you throw into it, it doesn't matter how much time and effort you put into tweaking the tree, this build is designed with one thing in mind. Efficient trash farming.

And this is where you need a total mindset shift from what you see other people doing or how other people are playing.

I labeled my trickster the garbage man. I dropped the allepathy gloves for sadima's touch. Dropped the rare belt for bisco's leash. put on a high rarity amulet, and a thief's torment ring with increased item find. Goldwyrm boots. Then I grab a bunch of T4-T6 maps, alch them all, scan for temp chains or enfeeble, and then shotgun 20 maps, never slowing down, keeping 1000 rampage stacks. After you clear the whole map (preferably linear) of trash you shield charge back to the portal looking for loot filter items.

ID Everything, dump it into a stash tab that says B/O 5 chaos. Cause you're not gonna be getting many gg items farming T5 maps. But you will find a few 5 chaos items. And a few 3 chaos items. And a lot of 1 chaos items. Once the 5 chaos page is full and no buyers, don't even look at it, drop it to b/o 3 and move on to filling the next page. rinse and repeat until you get down to a currency level that isn't worth your time and then VENDOR the whole thing to clear out your page and start again.

Spending 3x your time price checking items and chasing 2 exalt items is why you're broke. I made 300 chaos in the first 5 days of ladder, NOT counting currency picked up, div cards, maps, etc etc.

So to sum it up, you want a boss farmer, build something else. Don't waste chaos making this a boss farmer. Make it the garbage man, with trash gear, farming trash mobs, making bank selling trash.

EDIT

and once you get the currency to not farm trash anymore build a wander and laugh at the fact that she can farm trash just as fast as you but also kill bosses.
Last edited by Smallzz on Dec 24, 2017, 3:03:58 PM
Great build! Had a quick question though. Where are you guys getting the endurance charges to proc immortal call?

Is it from overcharged?

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info