[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Hey im back, what stats i should look for rare daggers? similar to claws ones? or its a bit different? Going to get 2 bino's tomorrow and see the how good its, its going to be the final dagger until a get a better rare one, or should i stick with bino's?
should i change to touch of anguish when i get to 70?
Great build

think ive max'ed it to the most you can, works great !!!!
for boss killer!!!

"
theh8fuleight wrote:
Hi there! I've started this build and want to ask about 1 thing: If i'am not interested in Lightning Strike(bcs of my 2 last builds was FB ToA/Oni-Goroshi) and i just wanna rape all with Dual Strike, can i replace it with Vaal Haste and Blood Rage from rings and get 2 steel rings? Yeah in this case i'am going play w/o assasin's mark but w/e if i'am not using Lightning it's anyway doesn't work. As i know steel rings very good when we need flat damage plus i already got 2 steel from previous build.
Also, can we replace Herald of Ash to Herald of Ice for Assasin's Mark? Or Ash is much more better?
Is it working strat or i'am going to do something retarded? Sorry for bad English, it's not my native language.

absolutely. if you don't want to run a secondary attack, that frees up gem sockets. you could use blood rage and even do a 3L warchief or protector setup if you want to cast/manage a totem. you don't need to have a vaal skill but you could also use both haste and grace.

even without assassin's mark, you should do relatively fine getting power charges from the ascendancy.

HoA is better than HoI in my opinion because it scales with your physical damage and the ignite/overkill becomes insane as you get into high level. it actually makes a pretty good AOE.

keep on hatin brozilla, your english is fine
"
MerlinGM wrote:
Sorry, if this question has already been asked.
On PoEWike wrote: "Any skill with an associated threshold jewel is now supportable by support gems that could affect the additional properties added by the threshold jewel".
How it works with "Melee Splash Damage Support" and "Might and Influence"?

You can get more AOE by using melee splash but it's not really necessary since you can get a lot more damage from using a damage gem, such as ruthless.
"
WangJianWei wrote:
Nice guide!
Just a quick question, sorry if it has been asked before or if its too noobish.
In the skill tree you added Sleight of Hand and a few one-handed-melee skills, but in your guide I see that its mainly using 2-claws, 2-daggers.

Is there a specific reason why Sleight of hand is taken?
Can I skip it if I'm going 2-claws?

one-handed refers to a broad class of weapons

claws and daggers are types of weapons. in fact, they are one-handed melee weapons.

when you use two one-handed weapons, it is considered dual-wielding

so all of these things are good for us =D
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
Hey im back, what stats i should look for rare daggers? similar to claws ones? or its a bit different? Going to get 2 bino's tomorrow and see the how good its, its going to be the final dagger until a get a better rare one, or should i stick with bino's?

if you act quick theres a guy selling a rare dagger with the stats i recommended for 12c, which is extremely cheap. go.

but yes, same stats.
"
Audelus wrote:
should i change to touch of anguish when i get to 70?

based on us getting fucked on claw prices, unless you're ready to spend 1-5ex per claw, you're gonna be using those claws until you're at least level 90 or you feel like you're hitting a wall in terms of DPS, which just doesn't generally happen with this build
"
Summerhood wrote:
Great build

think ive max'ed it to the most you can, works great !!!!
for boss killer!!!

Spoiler

that's some pretty insane gear. i like what you did with P2L and all the elemental damage. how high did you get your tooltip dps with that shit?
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
NegreDeSouche wrote:
"
dralsoM wrote:
Hello,

I am a beginner and I got a question.

These support gems are not linked ?

Did they are useful ?

Can you please explain me quickly how support gems work without link to a gem

Thanks.

http://prntscr.com/hy3ba3

(This is a screenshot btw)

A support gem MUST be linked to another one one !

The screeshot shows a particuliar build, as the helmet cancels the armor. It means that you still can use the sockets of your armor to level up gems, but all their stats will be ignored. So what he does here is just leveling up support gems, but not using it on his actual build (for other characters or for selling)

If you want to support a gem you'll need to link those (using fusing orbs or having already a link)

thank you, that is exactly correct.

dralsoM: once you put the Bringer of Rain on, your chest armor is just A) a shell to put gems in to level and/or to use and B) a cosmetic piece, since it will still show up on your character even though you won't benefit from the stats on it. ideally, use anything with 6 sockets (for max gem capacity). so far in this league, the only one i have been swapping in and out somewhat regularly is frost blades for lightning strike. LS is my main secondary attack but if the map layout has lots of twists, turns, ups and downs, frost blades is quite a bit better. or, for example, i used it in acton's nightmare to have a higher chance to shatter the restless dead enemies.

Ok thanks you very much !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info