[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
WARHURYEAH wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
WARHURYEAH wrote:
What should I buy item wise for my char? I don't now if I should be getting a better claw for more DPS as I'm starting to go through tier 13+ maps.

since you don't have VP i would replace the right claw with a different one. don't need another gemini since you already have one but if you plan to upgrade that too, then do what you like.

you should be running a life flask with anti-freeze

your amulet could give you a lot more DPS if you look for the stats i suggest.

how much are you looking to spend? what are your life pool and resists at?

im at 4.6k life

75% (155%) fire res
75% (82%) Cold res
75% (79%) lightning res

i have 1 ex and 50 chaos

the good thing is that you have your resists in order...and being overcapped on fire means that it'll make replacing your amulet easier. just need to calculate how much INT you need on it to get your total to 121 to wear a gemini claw since that's the highest requirement.

so the first two things i would look for are a claw and an amulet. you could simultaneously look for a replacement left ring. it'll be tough to match the dps from a diamond with a high ele roll and really high accuracy roll but you'll pick up life at a bare minimum...and maybe some accuracy, int and a resist to make the amulet cheaper.

i might have some stuff for you if you find me online
How good is Vaal Pact? The build tree now has vaal pact without going out of the build, right? and about blood rage i just need to active it when fighting something when using vaal pact? Im going to take the life leech under duelist anyway, because daggers has less survivability than claw, i think.
Hello! Started playing the game in Abyss league and your guide has been really helpful, so first of all thanks =)

Got a question, i was doing more or less fine with 280Pdps claws. Restart some points to build into dagger cause i have one of 330Pdps and another 290Pdps and now im having so much troubles...That claw lifesteal was bigger than i tought.

Also seems like i have less dps cause i had lot of claw nodes before, now i have only few daggers nodes + constitution

Can you suggest me how to tweak it to have some lifesteal? Do you think its worth to go back to claws?

Thanks for all again :D

"
nabilfares5 wrote:
How good is Vaal Pact? The build tree now has vaal pact without going out of the build, right? and about blood rage i just need to active it when fighting something when using vaal pact? Im going to take the life leech under duelist anyway, because daggers has less survivability than claw, i think.

if you're running daggers, it would probably be a wise decision to run VP. like, you said, it is not out of the way anymore and without life on hit or leech on your weapons, what you described above is the most efficient way to handle that.
"
Missuh wrote:
Hello! Started playing the game in Abyss league and your guide has been really helpful, so first of all thanks =)

Got a question, i was doing more or less fine with 280Pdps claws. Restart some points to build into dagger cause i have one of 330Pdps and another 290Pdps and now im having so much troubles...That claw lifesteal was bigger than i tought.

Also seems like i have less dps cause i had lot of claw nodes before, now i have only few daggers nodes + constitution

Can you suggest me how to tweak it to have some lifesteal? Do you think its worth to go back to claws?

Thanks for all again :D

the dagger version of the build costs more skill points. look in the FAQ section and also 2-3 pages back or so...I updated the dagger tree for people that want to run daggers.

also, not sure which claws you were running but your daggers don't have any crit chance on them as mods so their base chance of 6.3/6.1 isn't that great.

just like the guy who posted above you, if you want to use daggers, take the leech nodes right under vaal pact and then take vaal pact and don't use blood rage...or continue to use blood rage but don't take vaal pact.

i have updated my weapons with with 2x wasp next, and got boots that gives 20% resistance to elemental damage, and yes i have a good bor waiting for me that keeps me motivated to level up, im a bit lagging in this time.. latency are spiking so high for me, im a southeast asian player, but both sin and jap still have high pings, thats why i have focused so much on damage hoping to kill them faster than they could hit me even though im lagging.. still i would appreciate your input, thanks
"
Audelus wrote:

i have updated my weapons with with 2x wasp next, and got boots that gives 20% resistance to elemental damage, and yes i have a good bor waiting for me that keeps me motivated to level up, im a bit lagging in this time.. latency are spiking so high for me, im a southeast asian player, but both sin and jap still have high pings, thats why i have focused so much on damage hoping to kill them faster than they could hit me even though im lagging.. still i would appreciate your input, thanks

make your next 6 passives take you to soul raker so you can ditch those shit rings. i would personally put on a different belt. even a cheap meginord's girdle for now would be better than that. mainly because you don't have life or physical damage jewels in that belt.

also the unique sulphur flask you have gives you zealot's oath, which is energy shield regen, which you don't need. so get a different flask there. buy an atziri's promise and drink it like water. you could probably find a rumi's decently cheap at this point too so you could replace your granite with that and you could find a basalt to replace your jade. you can still run two life flasks if you want but you need better ones.

if you can find a time to be on when i'm on, i can sell you at least some gloves and boots cheap to get you going. probably have jewelry for you as well. im in nj, usa (gmt -5hrs) and i generally play after 1600hrs but also sometimes have time to get on for a few minutes around 1130hrs.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Audelus wrote:

make your next 6 passives take you to soul raker so you can ditch those shit rings. i would personally put on a different belt. even a cheap meginord's girdle for now would be better than that. mainly because you don't have life or physical damage jewels in that belt.

also the unique sulphur flask you have gives you zealot's oath, which is energy shield regen, which you don't need. so get a different flask there. buy an atziri's promise and drink it like water. you could probably find a rumi's decently cheap at this point too so you could replace your granite with that and you could find a basalt to replace your jade. you can still run two life flasks if you want but you need better ones.

if you can find a time to be on when i'm on, i can sell you at least some gloves and boots cheap to get you going. probably have jewelry for you as well. im in nj, usa (gmt -5hrs) and i generally play after 1600hrs but also sometimes have time to get on for a few minutes around 1130hrs.

i see...thanks, iv added you on friendlist too, are you going to be on later? (after reading this post)
@Say ten

btw what gloves, boots would you recommend ? and after reaching soul raker what should i replace those 2 rings with ?
I've been looking for a new build, and was debating on a few. I will pursue this mainly out of how you describe everything. 10/10 Well Done Sir. Good Shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info