[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
theh8fuleight wrote:
Hi there! I've started this build and want to ask about 1 thing: If i'am not interested in Lightning Strike(bcs of my 2 last builds was FB ToA/Oni-Goroshi) and i just wanna rape all with Dual Strike, can i replace it with Vaal Haste and Blood Rage from rings and get 2 steel rings? Yeah in this case i'am going play w/o assasin's mark but w/e if i'am not using Lightning it's anyway doesn't work. As i know steel rings very good when we need flat damage plus i already got 2 steel from previous build.
Also, can we replace Herald of Ash to Herald of Ice for Assasin's Mark? Or Ash is much more better?
Is it working strat or i'am going to do something retarded? Sorry for bad English, it's not my native language.

absolutely. if you don't want to run a secondary attack, that frees up gem sockets. you could use blood rage and even do a 3L warchief or protector setup if you want to cast/manage a totem. you don't need to have a vaal skill but you could also use both haste and grace.

even without assassin's mark, you should do relatively fine getting power charges from the ascendancy.

HoA is better than HoI in my opinion because it scales with your physical damage and the ignite/overkill becomes insane as you get into high level. it actually makes a pretty good AOE.

keep on hatin brozilla, your english is fine

Much thanks dude, i very appreciate that you answer on all questions here, it's very help's! For exp until ascendancy i support assasin's mark with Blasphemy so i escape all troubles with mana and power charges. Now i guess i'am fine w/0 mark and i can back to hatred + HoA. For map clearing also good Ancestrall Call and switch it for Ruthless for boss. My budget atm is around 15Ex, so i wanna spend some currency to Amulet.
1 more question please: Is the accuracy rate is important? I mean is it necessary on my ring/amulet or it's just fine to be on it?
Last edited by theh8fuleight on Jan 11, 2018, 9:45:27 AM
"
theh8fuleight wrote:
Much thanks dude, i very appreciate that you answer on all questions here, it's very help's! For exp until ascendancy i support assasin's mark with Blasphemy so i escape all troubles with mana and power charges. Now i guess i'am fine w/0 mark and i can back to hatred + HoA. For map clearing also good Ancestrall Call and switch it for Ruthless for boss. My budget atm is around 15Ex, so i wanna spend some currency to Amulet.
1 more question please: Is the accuracy rate is important? I mean is it necessary on my ring/amulet or it's just fine to be on it?

15ex is plenty to do whatever you want

accuracy isn't "necessary" but it plays a key role in your critical chance. the chance to hit monsters that shows in your character screen is for monsters your level, so it's a little lower, in general, than "real life"...but i try to keep that at 88% or above...and that's why i try to get at least one piece of gear with a decent accuracy roll on it (or two with lower rolls).
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
theh8fuleight wrote:

15ex is plenty to do whatever you want

accuracy isn't "necessary" but it plays a key role in your critical chance. the chance to hit monsters that shows in your character screen is for monsters your level, so it's a little lower, in general, than "real life"...but i try to keep that at 88% or above...and that's why i try to get at least one piece of gear with a decent accuracy roll on it (or two with lower rolls).

Ok i got it. Thank you for detailed response! I will enjoy this build deeper :D
Hi there

Love this build; I've been so stoked on a melee assassin build and finally an awesome one exists! I played a sunder glad for a while and I like the transition/gameplay of this build a lot.

Just had a question regarding daggers vs claws - I know that going daggers will hurt leech/survival but I was expecting it to provide higher damage than a claw setup. At the moment I keep creating a dagger build swapping claw for dagger nodes and I'm finding that claws are either equal or better to a dagger version of this build.

Just wondering if there really is any benefit to going daggers (apart from looks xD) or if its inferior in claws overall. Selling my HH to fund this build and min/max eventually and just wanna know claws or daggers at this point.

Thanks for any input, and thanks for the build dude. (Just wish my fucking ice golem would stay alive)
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Summerhood wrote:
Great build

think ive max'ed it to the most you can, works great !!!!
for boss killer!!!

Spoiler

that's some pretty insane gear. i like what you did with P2L and all the elemental damage. how high did you get your tooltip dps with that shit?

Hey Mate

was able to get it to 920,000 dps just standing in hideout with only hatred on!
its been my highest display dps of any build, and best boss killer!!

great guide and thanks very much

Cheers
Hello, i am a beginner un Patch of Exile so for my first character i decided to follow a guide and i chose yours.

Atm I am level 46 and I feel like I lack of defenses, would you mind helping me to figure out what's wrong ? I believe it's my items sont if you could help me by telling me what tout buy, would be awesome!

Thanks in advance !

https://fr.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BreakTouch/characters

My character name is FandeJUL
"
Cøpe wrote:
Hi there

Love this build; I've been so stoked on a melee assassin build and finally an awesome one exists! I played a sunder glad for a while and I like the transition/gameplay of this build a lot.

Just had a question regarding daggers vs claws - I know that going daggers will hurt leech/survival but I was expecting it to provide higher damage than a claw setup. At the moment I keep creating a dagger build swapping claw for dagger nodes and I'm finding that claws are either equal or better to a dagger version of this build.

Just wondering if there really is any benefit to going daggers (apart from looks xD) or if its inferior in claws overall. Selling my HH to fund this build and min/max eventually and just wanna know claws or daggers at this point.

Thanks for any input, and thanks for the build dude. (Just wish my fucking ice golem would stay alive)

ice golem is such a pussy. seriously just want to support it with minion life and resists to make it STFU.

since they buffed claws and claw nodes and nerfed daggers, they are really similar. claws are more defensive for the leech/life on hit, daggers are more offensive due to the built-in global crit. daggers, for that reason, also become more versatile for other builds because you can roll spellcaster mods on them. IMO claws are the way to go, which is why i use them. however, i think dagger prices have gone down a little bit so it would be easy enough to try.

if you're selling a headhunter, just go for the fucking gold.
"
Summerhood wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Summerhood wrote:
Great build

think ive max'ed it to the most you can, works great !!!!
for boss killer!!!

Spoiler

that's some pretty insane gear. i like what you did with P2L and all the elemental damage. how high did you get your tooltip dps with that shit?

Hey Mate

was able to get it to 920,000 dps just standing in hideout with only hatred on!
its been my highest display dps of any build, and best boss killer!!

great guide and thanks very much

Cheers

that's fucking insane. with aurabots you would likely be over 10M DPS if i had to take a guess.

ok, now gimme your gear. =D
say ten

how did you get multistrike and ancestral call on your gemini claws?

and difference between dps and pdps ? and whats which of the 2 is more important ?
Last edited by Audelus on Jan 12, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
"
Audelus wrote:
say ten

how did you get multistrike and ancestral call on your gemini claws?

and difference between dps and pdps ? and whats which of the 2 is more important ?

someone was selling that claw. it's an elder item and elder items can roll attack-based mods on them. i just bought it already like that. was a really nice upgrade even without those mods, but now my LS/FB has multistrike and ancestral call. Plus since it freed up a gem slot, I attached Onslaught to my WB, which triggers often enough to make it noticeable.

dps = damage per second, pdps = physical damage per second. pdps is way more important since this build scales all of it's damage off of physical damage. if you need to know more, ask or google.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info