[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Say_Ten wrote:

the dagger version of the build costs more skill points. look in the FAQ section and also 2-3 pages back or so...I updated the dagger tree for people that want to run daggers.

also, not sure which claws you were running but your daggers don't have any crit chance on them as mods so their base chance of 6.3/6.1 isn't that great.

just like the guy who posted above you, if you want to use daggers, take the leech nodes right under vaal pact and then take vaal pact and don't use blood rage...or continue to use blood rage but don't take vaal pact.

Very thanks for the reply! I was following already the dagger path you posted few pages back, but yes im only lvl 78 and and seems like dagger need more points.

Im so poor so looking for crit too its a bit a luxury.. the atack speed + lifesteal of the claws was very great, im at 75% resist and nearly 5k hp but daggers cant deal with maps right now.

If you want to see the claws i had they are equipped in the secondary weapon slot (not so good, but hey they worked)

Thanks again, you are the best! And sorry if my english its not so good :D
Great guide this is the highest i have gone to in PoE! Could you take a look at my character and see where else i can improve now? and is it pretty hard to 6L a belly ? takes a lot of fuses?
"
GiuseppeSexy wrote:
I've been looking for a new build, and was debating on a few. I will pursue this mainly out of how you describe everything. 10/10 Well Done Sir. Good Shit

prego, signore
"
Missuh wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

the dagger version of the build costs more skill points. look in the FAQ section and also 2-3 pages back or so...I updated the dagger tree for people that want to run daggers.

also, not sure which claws you were running but your daggers don't have any crit chance on them as mods so their base chance of 6.3/6.1 isn't that great.

just like the guy who posted above you, if you want to use daggers, take the leech nodes right under vaal pact and then take vaal pact and don't use blood rage...or continue to use blood rage but don't take vaal pact.

Very thanks for the reply! I was following already the dagger path you posted few pages back, but yes im only lvl 78 and and seems like dagger need more points.

Im so poor so looking for crit too its a bit a luxury.. the atack speed + lifesteal of the claws was very great, im at 75% resist and nearly 5k hp but daggers cant deal with maps right now.

If you want to see the claws i had they are equipped in the secondary weapon slot (not so good, but hey they worked)

Thanks again, you are the best! And sorry if my english its not so good :D

all good man. is bino's still cheap? you could just get two of those...

your claws had base crit chance too, so your daggers are higher dps based on both the pdps of the item weapons (by a little) and the implicit 30% crit chance increase from each.

"
Aksys wrote:
Great guide this is the highest i have gone to in PoE! Could you take a look at my character and see where else i can improve now? and is it pretty hard to 6L a belly ? takes a lot of fuses?

yeah this is why it's so expensive. you can pay vorici 1500 fuses if you like =D. some people get lucky and do it in a lot less. i think the least i spent to 6L an item once was 72 fuses.

you are doing yourself a disservice from not taking coldhearted calculation. Make sure you grab that next because the INT is especially nice on this build if you're trying to wear a gemini claw. if you do this, you can probably turn the INT on your diamond ring into a resist. same with your right right, though i would probably replace that altogether.

other than that, your jewels are very defensive in resists so you are missing out on a lot of offense and life.

flasks are good.

craft flat phys on your amulet via elreon's blessing font.

gloves are ok for now. boots have low life and no movement speed and your belt kinda sucks too. i probably have cheap upgrades for you. hit me up.

"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Aksys wrote:

yeah this is why it's so expensive. you can pay vorici 1500 fuses if you like =D. some people get lucky and do it in a lot less. i think the least i spent to 6L an item once was 72 fuses.

you are doing yourself a disservice from not taking coldhearted calculation. Make sure you grab that next because the INT is especially nice on this build if you're trying to wear a gemini claw. if you do this, you can probably turn the INT on your diamond ring into a resist. same with your right right, though i would probably replace that altogether.

other than that, your jewels are very defensive in resists so you are missing out on a lot of offense and life.

flasks are good.

craft flat phys on your amulet via elreon's blessing font.

gloves are ok for now. boots have low life and no movement speed and your belt kinda sucks too. i probably have cheap upgrades for you. hit me up.

thank you for looking at my char and i just got a new belt and going to level soon to get cold heart next. I added you as a freind to see if i can catch you online for some of those upgrades :D
Hi there! I've started this build and want to ask about 1 thing: If i'am not interested in Lightning Strike(bcs of my 2 last builds was FB ToA/Oni-Goroshi) and i just wanna rape all with Dual Strike, can i replace it with Vaal Haste and Blood Rage from rings and get 2 steel rings? Yeah in this case i'am going play w/o assasin's mark but w/e if i'am not using Lightning it's anyway doesn't work. As i know steel rings very good when we need flat damage plus i already got 2 steel from previous build.
Also, can we replace Herald of Ash to Herald of Ice for Assasin's Mark? Or Ash is much more better?
Is it working strat or i'am going to do something retarded? Sorry for bad English, it's not my native language.
Last edited by theh8fuleight on Jan 10, 2018, 4:44:01 PM
"
Say_Ten wrote:

all good man. is bino's still cheap? you could just get two of those...

your claws had base crit chance too, so your daggers are higher dps based on both the pdps of the item weapons (by a little) and the implicit 30% crit chance increase from each.

Invested 2 points in life leech, MUCH better. Now i can map again like i was doing with the claws. Also needed to put one point in mana+life leech node cause i was out of mana in single target bosses, will change that if i find some ring or good jewel.

With power charges up + golem im around 45% crit
Sorry, if this question has already been asked.
On PoEWike wrote: "Any skill with an associated threshold jewel is now supportable by support gems that could affect the additional properties added by the threshold jewel".
How it works with "Melee Splash Damage Support" and "Might and Influence"?
Nice guide!
Just a quick question, sorry if it has been asked before or if its too noobish.
In the skill tree you added Sleight of Hand and a few one-handed-melee skills, but in your guide I see that its mainly using 2-claws, 2-daggers.

Is there a specific reason why Sleight of hand is taken?
Can I skip it if I'm going 2-claws?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info