Sweep

I equipped the Sweep gem ability and it would not appear on my mouse selection. I double checked my weapon and my stats to make sure I had what is required.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/2euih

This shows the gem equipped in the gauntlets, with my middle mouse button is empty. The right click ability is Heavy Strike, so there is no confusion.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/8f8ia

This shows the weapon I was currently using; that fits the description for using the gem.

*This didn't hurt me too much since this was my first char and my passive tree was fubar, just posting this to get this (hopefully single) problem fixed.

You can just left-click the skillslots and fill them in yourself. :)
Well... now I feel dumb. Thank you lol
It would be nice if sweep worked off base weapon attack speed, but with a "20% less attack speed" modifier or something like that. This way I would not feel screwed because I found a hot fast-base maul or a hot slow maul that didn't roll +atk speed mod...

Same for leap slam.

Also, if it's to remain this way, please indicate the base attack speed in the gem description, same as spell gems indicate cast time. Thanks!
Last edited by Thalandor on Feb 16, 2013, 6:05:28 PM
Sweep needs to be useable while moving, while still recieving the -35% damage debuff, move is just boring as is, add a fun factor please and some mobility.
Does Sweep or Cleave get an increase in the range/radius with the support gem like Increased Area of Effect, or nodes in the passive tree that give +% to radius (Area of Effect Radius %)?
Sweep's Tooltip does not reflect that it can be used with a staff.
"
Big_Chang wrote:
Does Sweep or Cleave get an increase in the range/radius with the support gem like Increased Area of Effect, or nodes in the passive tree that give +% to radius (Area of Effect Radius %)?

Check the tags. It lists 'AoE', so it benefits :)

"
Loonybin wrote:
Sweep's Tooltip does not reflect that it can be used with a staff.

It, uh.. It does for me?
Sweep + life on hit gem = great.
I'm using it quite a lot, in fact it's one of my main attacks...
"
spedred45 wrote:
Sweep needs to be useable while moving, while still recieving the -35% damage debuff, move is just boring as is, add a fun factor please and some mobility.

The game engine literally cannot have skills be able to be used while moving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info