Raise Zombie

THANK YOU!!

can you - if possible shed some light on Animated Weapons too?
"
sidtherat wrote:
THANK YOU!!

thier hp is only thing missing. thier damage is the weapon plus what is listen on gem.
well im also interested in stuff like if there is aura effectiveness? resists? hp as mentioned?

nonetheless - this minion stat document is a quantum leap forward! esp the SRS stats are more than welcome
Woah, finally. Thanks a lot for the link!
IGN: Scordalia_
"
sidtherat wrote:
THANK YOU!!

I've added life values for Animated Weapon now. I'll try to add Animated Armour base damage once I've fine tuned the calculations!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
THANK YOU!!

I've added life values for Animated Weapon now. I'll try to add Animated Armour base damage once I've fine tuned the calculations!

Thank you! *10!
Thanks Rory this info is great. Now I need to sort out how to add skill gem calculations into that spread sheet :)

these past two days, when i switch zones or something i would randomly lose 1 zombie, from 9 to 8 and then some times from 8 to 7.

i dont change anything im wearing or any skills, just changes zones and its weird..
SPorkTots
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
In future, minions will have their own health portraits, and other features that let you see your minion's status easily. Other features have been requested, like un-summon options, more visual feedback, directional indicators, etc.

We will also include a way to not target your own minions when this is added, so you don't accidentally click on them.

Minions will also follow you between areas in future.

I wonder when the minions have their status shown for example damage with gems and defenses?
You can already order Zombies (and Spectres) around by using Skills. I personally use Desecrate -> Flesh Offering wherever I want them to go. Hear other people like using Arc to point minions in the direction of monsters.

I personally don't feel the need to incur new players asking 'Why does Raise Zombie not work' (over and over again) when we can already steer them around :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info