Raise Zombie

If you have the skill two times, and they're different levels, you can use both without them overlapping. Is this a bug?

For example, you can have level 1, 2, and 3 Raise Zombie and they all have their own limit. Using them all, you can get 3 zombies up. With a "+1 zombies" you can get 6 zombies up.

This also explains why you get more zombies sometimes. You level up the skill gem and summon a new zombie, but the old zombie, being a lesser level, remains until it dies.

I'm currently level 8 and with level 2, 3, and 4 Raise Zombies I'm able to have 9 zombies up at a time. I'm delaying leveling the gems to abuse this. I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but I hope this is patched away. It's very obnoxious.
So there is no point having more than 1 zombie gem unless I'm levelling it up to sell.

Shame, was looking forward to a D2 sized army
"
Crabbie wrote:
So there is no point having more than 1 zombie gem unless I'm levelling it up to sell.

IMO there shouldn't be, but currently there is. Did you read the post before yours?
"
Kurpitsa wrote:
"
Crabbie wrote:

IMO there shouldn't be, but currently there is. Did you read the post before yours?

Yes I did, my post was more a statement that I am upset that there is no point in having more than 1 zombie/spectre/skeleton gem as I had really hoped to be able to summon a huge army of minions to do my bidding.

I guess the maximum will be 21 minions, which will be made up of zombies, spectres and skeletons.

I was hoping to recreate the sort of army's from Diablo 2 when I was able to use two separate gems.
"
Crabbie wrote:
"
Kurpitsa wrote:
"
Crabbie wrote:

Yes I did, my post was more a statement that I am upset that there is no point in having more than 1 zombie/spectre/skeleton gem as I had really hoped to be able to summon a huge army of minions to do my bidding.

I guess the maximum will be 21 minions, which will be made up of zombies, spectres and skeletons.

I was hoping to recreate the sort of army's from Diablo 2 when I was able to use two separate gems.
Good gem, but without Minion Instability it is useless
"
losho wrote:

Wrong, with well built summoner they oneshot merciless whites and survive almost anything.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
"
losho wrote:

maybe your thinking of skeletons

The zombies pack a punch and with energy shield aura they can take a lot of punishment too, only thing is they attack slowly and are retarded in general and disappear randomly

I'm using rejuvenation totem in big battles with enfeeble curse and energy shield aura and they just don't die

I'm thinking with an attack speed aura, an attack speed gem and vulnerability curse they will really tear down enemies

Looked through thread and found out just 2 mentions about minions not following you to another location.
I think it's important, especially when enter boss location with no corpses and have to rely just on skeletons and fire crackers.

Also would be nice to have an icon with number of your boddies, "move to" binded button and make them teleport to you if they are more than 2x screens from you to avoid their missing.
"move" buttons could be subdivided for zombies/skels/spectres/all. After minions reach the point they just attack nearest mob.

IGN BalaGi, SayaKho
They have already said they will add a minion counter and let them change areas with you and update the AI so there not retarded and disappear all the time so fingers crossed it happens soon for all the summoners out there ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info