Raise Zombie

What damage do zombies have???
Hi!

not sure if this should go here but there is something annoying about this skill.

I have Raise Zombie attached to Minion Damage and Minion Life and I can raise up to 4 Zombies. Let's give those zombies a name A - B - C & D

If D gets killed, I need to Raise A,B and C again to have all 4 up at the same time.

It would be better if I could Raise D again without having to raise his bros all over again.

Thanks for the Feedback!
"
Kurpitsa wrote:
If you have the skill two times, and they're different levels, you can use both without them overlapping. Is this a bug?

For example, you can have level 1, 2, and 3 Raise Zombie and they all have their own limit. Using them all, you can get 3 zombies up. With a "+1 zombies" you can get 6 zombies up.

This also explains why you get more zombies sometimes. You level up the skill gem and summon a new zombie, but the old zombie, being a lesser level, remains until it dies.

I'm currently level 8 and with level 2, 3, and 4 Raise Zombies I'm able to have 9 zombies up at a time. I'm delaying leveling the gems to abuse this. I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but I hope this is patched away. It's very obnoxious.

I just discovered this myself. I'd sure like to know if using multiples of the gem to get more zombies is intended or not.
That's a known issue, which will be fixed in future.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Oh well, it has been fun using two equal copies of the gem with one at +1 minion level. It just doesn't feel like a horde until you get ten zombies... :P
"
zharmad wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Oh well, it has been fun using two equal copies of the gem with one at +1 minion level. It just doesn't feel like a horde until you get ten zombies... :P

Just add about 11 Skeletons and you have your undead army at your service ;)

Again, I apologize for not reading 19 pages of comments and ideas, please don't thrash me in case I had the same thoughts as some other guys in the past.

One thing about the Zombie skill is really making me mad: Zombies are casted and stay till they die, their time on earth is not restricted to any fixed time as skeletons are. So if you have reached your maximum amount of zombie subordinates and you raise new ones, please devs, don't replace the oldest zombies, replace the ones with the lowest health. Happens more than once in a while that I see two of my zombies are nearly done with their "life span" and I cast new ones, but the new ones replace the zombies with almost full health and the crippling ones die shortly after, so I have to cast it two times or more to sustain the slaying efficiency of my undead crew.

Hm... Slaying efficiency... Should get a copyright for this one...
I don't know if this idea has already been posted, but what about adding crit chance to this spell, which would increase the chance of raising a "super zombie" for lack of better term.

So for example, at level one the skill would have a 5% chance per cast of raising a larger, faster, tougher zombie. Or perhaps the zombie would be raised with a skill or aura.

Just my two cents
As of 9.12 Zombies do successfully move between zones with me mostly however I noted

I Went to town after completing the Glyph wall quest, and came back and all 3 were dead, I thought they would be there after I returned (maybe there is a time limit on this?) but all 3 were on the floor in a pile dead.

I'm only level 10 on my summoner but going between Cavern of Anger and Wrath all of my zombies were gone. I did not disconnect at any point during this.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Zombies die after 8-15 minutes idling it seems.

Feedback for skill: Low level zombies are far too weak they can't take more than 1-2 hits from rare monsters.
Hi,

i like the new minios. Before they where too strong and every class used them as tanks. Now this is gone without adding passives points they want help you.

but if u go a pure summoner with hatred, warth, anger and all available passives and gems it feels right now.

It would be helpful if you added all damage increase in the minion hover. Also for Necromantic aegis. when i chose the passive skill, nothing in the minion hover change. Or it works not correctly.

Cucu..

Bee´s Funf Fun Builder .. Eifel
Last edited by Tranx on Sep 11, 2012, 11:57:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info