Caustic Arrow

At 20 it was 627,5 and now it's 676,5- very nice surprise. Too bad the quality bonus from add chaos is still missing on stat
ign: Ron
Trying to emulate the AI in the sewers and make poison arrow trap.. still need you to be weilding a bow.. Can we get the weapon requirements of a skill dropped when attached to a trap gem?
"
LollyScramble wrote:
Can we get the weapon requirements of a skill dropped when attached to a trap gem?

No.
we need a new skill then - (so unfair that the AI gets skills we don't :) )
Can anyone confirm if Le Heup of All, the new unique ring, increases the damage of the poison cloud?

If two of those baddies result in 20-40% increased DoT we might be looking at a new all time favorite ring for Poison Arrow users. Combine those 40% with Vulnerability's 40% multiplier (it would act as a multiplier, right?), a fast +2 to level of bow gems bow, and the recent increase to base damage at higher levels, then what you have is, perhaps, the possibility of a pretty viable end game poison arrow build.
Last edited by Khargan on Mar 12, 2013, 10:34:01 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Spacke wrote:

Edit: I observed that with the duration as well... the description says the buff lasts 6.62 seconds but it just lasts 1 second once they step out of the cloud. Please tell me that this is a bug!!
The nature of the cloud has changed. It shouldn't still be displaying a buff time, as it doesn't have a separate one - the cloud works like an aura now, only affecting things inside it.

I see, this is what I was looking for.

So there is no such thing as a debuff anymore to the monsters?

So the only passives that help it are the +skill duration, not the buff/debuff increase.

Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Mar 12, 2013, 12:11:25 PM
I tried to use Poison Arrow with Ranged Attack Totem and it doesn't work.

I'm sure this is a known problem, but is it being fixed?

I'm just assuming it's not intentional, because I just don't see why it would be.

I built my character around chaos damage and it's working decently, but this would make it much better I think.

Could I please get some feedback on this? If it's GOING to be fixed, could I at least get some confirmation on that so I can still intend to use it, even if I can't yet.

Edit: If yes it is a problem and is going to be fixed, is an ETA possible?

Thanks a bunch!!
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Mar 13, 2013, 4:56:37 AM
It is intentional. The damage penalty currently cannot be applied to the cloud, which would make it deal more damage than intended. Rather than have people build around a broken mechanic, they disabled the link.
No ETA on a fix, far as I've heard. It's part of a fairly large-scale mechanical change.
If I link an added cold damage support gem to poison arrow, do both the direct damage single target hit and the DoT cloud get added cold damage?
They said they were going to make melee viable in end game. So far it looks like they aren't really trying.
Damage over Time does not Hit, and as such doesn't benefit from flat damage bonuses either. Nothing to add the damage to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info