Caustic Arrow

"
The Skill causes aweful graphic shutter when combined with LMP/GMP/Fork. With all of those it's getting close to unplayable for me and my ÜC is not that bad.

I dont have that. I have Geforce 660TI 2GB, 8GB DDR3 and I5 2500K cpu

. SO you probably have some older PC setup then that maybe still a duo core?. Time to upgrade probably

Again(there were different answers): does increased buff/debuff duration passives affect cloud duration?
ign: Ron
used to but not anymore, just the plain skill duration boost works.
does conc effect work with pa?
"
mrpeas wrote:
does conc effect work with pa?

ok so to answer my own question...the wiki says conc effect will only decrease the aoe...but will not gain any added dam. seems strange to me that it would work that way.
This skill doesn't seem to work with Ranged Attack Totem. Why?
RAT's damage penalty currently cannot apply to the poison cloud, making it stronger than intended. As such, the combination was disabled until they can fix it.
Ohhhhhh.

Well, darn.
If PA damage was reduced at 'lower levels' in p0102, what gem level is the break-even between old and new versions?
"
iowercase wrote:
If PA damage was reduced at 'lower levels' in p0102, what gem level is the break-even between old and new versions?

15. Also after 15, it now does more damage than before. Same for Fire Trap. Note that on the way to 15 the reduction is lower and lower and at 10 it's really not much different at all. You can see the updated values on the wiki and if you try to edit the wiki you can see the old values too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info