Caustic Arrow

The Skill causes aweful graphic shutter when combined with LMP/GMP/Fork. With all of those it's getting close to unplayable for me and my ÜC is not that bad.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Can anyone tell me what's the effect of improving the Poison Arrow gem's quality?
1% AoE Radius per Quality percent-point. Quite neat.
Do support gems like Chance to Flee or Blind work along with the damage over time from Poison Arrow? Or do they only have a chance to apply on the main arrow hit?
main arrow hit
Are there any skill/support gems in the game that affect the damage of the poison cloud besides Vulnerability?
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
koticgood wrote:
Are there any skill/support gems in the game that affect the damage of the poison cloud besides Vulnerability?
increased duration (the passive between ranger and duelist or the support gem) makes it last longer and then also this: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/13723/page/15#p1351165 it was inside same thread... just a few pages back.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
koticgood wrote:
increased duration (the passive between ranger and duelist or the support gem) makes it last longer and then also this: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/13723/page/15#p1351165 it was inside same thread... just a few pages back.

%chaos damage increases affect the degeneration, but not AoE % modifiers? Seems odd.

Also, I assume lmp/fork/gmp/chain have no impact on the damage of the poison cloud? (although obviously only 1 application of damage per mob still).
ign: aan_allein_daishan
as far as i know, infobox doesn't even update regardless for the DoT AoE. if AoE is supposed to work on the DoT AoE, then firetrap's ground burn should work too but no one bothered to figure out difference as far as AoE mods go. in case of fire trap's ground, burning damage does boost it but text doesn't change.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
1% AoE Radius per Quality percent-point. Quite neat.

Thanks for the reply!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info