Leap Slam

Rory, are you still listening here?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add Unarmed to Leap Slam, especially with the addition of Ice Crash to the game.

I want to leap around and then start smashing the ground with my hand.

PLEASE, I am begging you.
I agree with the unarmed face breaker use case. Please add.
for the 123867343th time, please add leapslam to unnarmed skills
"
Radgris wrote:
ice crash?
Fuck unarmed leap slam, hows about you give it back its range? I don't even understand the nerf, the skill just feels like complete ass to use now.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
Umm... I just respecced my oldest and highest level toon, a lvl 94 Leap Slam + Multistrike Templar.

My Multistrike gem no longer works in combination with Leap Slam. Is this a bug? I HOPE so....

*edit* Well that's just great. I specifically searched the patch notes for 2.0 and read that Multistrike no longer working with Leap Slam is an intentional change. I didn't realize that the Leap Slam + Multistrike combo was trivializing Uber Atziri and Merciless Malachai.

VERY displeased with this change on top of everything else....
Last edited by brenspin on Jul 15, 2015, 1:14:32 AM
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
Radgris wrote:
ice crash?

not as damage, but rather as movement.
"
brenspin wrote:
-snip-

They also removed Shield Charge's multistrike capability, funny how they change the skills on the same patch they fix the netcode. God forbid that people get to use good movement skills without desync, better make everything boring.
"
Caustic2 wrote:
Fuck unarmed leap slam, hows about you give it back its range? I don't even understand the nerf, the skill just feels like complete ass to use now.

"
brenspin wrote:
Umm... I just respecced my oldest and highest level toon, a lvl 94 Leap Slam + Multistrike Templar.

My Multistrike gem no longer works in combination with Leap Slam. Is this a bug? I HOPE so....

*edit* Well that's just great. I specifically searched the patch notes for 2.0 and read that Multistrike no longer working with Leap Slam is an intentional change. I didn't realize that the Leap Slam + Multistrike combo was trivializing Uber Atziri and Merciless Malachai.

VERY displeased with this change on top of everything else....

Agreed.

This shit is just so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt.

There is no acceptable reasoning behind the Leap Slam range nerf.
Yeah, we need 2 things:

1) undo the range nerf on Leap Slam. This has messed up my playstyle so much it's not even funny.

2) make it work Unarmed. I have a very fun Facebreaker build that I just can't find myself playing because I've got no Leap. This should be a no-brainer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info