Flicker Strike

...not, u can still target with the first click!
it would just give u a position for ur atacks and not crazy rdm hitting with desync ragequit!
In my view people using FS would just take some more dmg from spells and range atacks and maybe even melees couse they dont just flicker out of everything all the time...

Last edited by mephistyo on Aug 8, 2013, 3:57:03 PM
"
mephistyo wrote:
...not, u can still target with the first click!
it would just give u a position for ur atacks and not crazy rdm hitting with desync ragequit!
In my view people using FS would just take some more dmg from spells and range atacks and maybe even melees couse they dont just flicker out of everything all the time...

Damn, that isnt Flicker's issue, but Multistrike's. It targets random enemies with each hit, rather than focusing one till he dies.

Maybe, just nerf flicker's AS a bit, rather than making player to take more damage?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
when i take faster atacks out of my linked combo thats like 50% AS and still flicker desyncs. but y like i said, i also noticed it with cyclone and i tryed leapslam now (same thing but cyclone and leapslam less often desync than flicker)

seems to me like multistrike with a movement dmg skill dont work!

got no problem with less dmg on flicker with no desync (but i dont think it is that easy to just dont desync with flicker couse of the high distances u sometimes port in a sec) ...
just saying taking little more dmg but dont desync is better than taking almost no dmg with many desyncs ...
i just think atacking a close target (after the first target) would reduce the desync rate a lot, thats why i said i like the idea!
"
mephistyo wrote:
when i take faster atacks out of my linked combo thats like 50% AS and still flicker desyncs. but y like i said, i also noticed it with cyclone and i tryed leapslam now (same thing but cyclone and leapslam less often desync than flicker)

seems to me like multistrike with a movement dmg skill dont work!

got no problem with less dmg on flicker with no desync (but i dont think it is that easy to just dont desync with flicker couse of the high distances u sometimes port in a sec) ...
just saying taking little more dmg but dont desync is better than taking almost no dmg with many desyncs ...
i just think atacking a close target (after the first target) would reduce the desync rate a lot, thats why i said i like the idea!

You should NOT use faster attavks with Flicker Strike. Flicker Strike provides insane build-it attack speed bonus (lvl20 with 6 charges - +126% increased attack speed, not counting ordinary +30% increased attack speed from charges), also, you want as high damage as possible with it (not attack speed).
Multistrike works perfectly with flicker for myself. If you die because of desync, then something is wrong in your build, gear, gameplay, etc.

Also, try to clear hard maps when servers isnt busy - like in the morning, etc.
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Aug 12, 2013, 12:57:53 PM
Got my flicker striker now.
(flicker + multistrike + 20quality crit damage + melee damage)

FUN !!!!

Until end act 3 cruel...

Major problem is desync. he doesnt register a hit or 2, you lose 2 charges, end up in a mob of blue's and you die.

was fun on cruel ledge, now my 8000dps is't enough to manage ledge on merc. Again, problem is you lose charges because of desync and the oiled machine stops working.

Useless skill until they fix desync. a miracle I got to merc in the first place.

Anyway, this is the most fun build I've seen so far!
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
Got my flicker striker now.
(flicker + multistrike + 20quality crit damage + melee damage)

FUN !!!!

Until end act 3 cruel...

Major problem is desync. he doesnt register a hit or 2, you lose 2 charges, end up in a mob of blue's and you die.

was fun on cruel ledge, now my 8000dps is't enough to manage ledge on merc. Again, problem is you lose charges because of desync and the oiled machine stops working.

Useless skill until they fix desync. a miracle I got to merc in the first place.

Anyway, this is the most fun build I've seen so far!

I use flicker to farm maps. No problems with charges and desyncs, at least, not much more than any melee.

There is no knowledge
That is not power
If there is a patch that flicker won't always center the user on screen, my eye won't hurt that much.
Maybe desync problem could be solved, the camera follow flickers slower instead of center the screen instantly.

I close my eyes when i use flicker, after months of flicker play i am sure it hurt my eyes like spark.
I use multistrike, life gain, splash. 3 set of these. So i have unlimited flicker aoe leech life without any charge.

It is faster with charge, but there's down time and just not my style.
Last edited by dieagain20111 on Sep 2, 2013, 9:34:44 AM
"
dieagain20111 wrote:
If there is a patch that flicker won't always center the user on screen, my eye won't hurt that much.
Maybe desync problem could be solved, the camera follow flickers slower instead of center the screen instantly.

I close my eyes when i use flicker, after months of flicker play i am sure it hurt my eyes like spark.
I use multistrike, life gain, splash. 3 set of these. So i have unlimited flicker aoe leech life without any charge.

It is faster with charge, but there's down time and just not my style.

Beware of 11.5 patch! The same skills will share CD, so no more flickering without frenzy charges!

There is no knowledge
That is not power
I believe they should change the way flicker strike works,
Make it similar to whirling blades where the player blinks and attacks first then there is a pause afterwards to replicate a sort of cooldown.

This pause or "delay" afterwards can be shorten by increasing attack speed.

Reason for this proposal is due to the upcoming changes to shared cooldowns i believe flickerstrike will never be used as primary skill anymore, and can only be used as a secondary skill couple with frenzy or an ally using conduit.
[Removed by Support]
Beware of 11.5 patch! The same skills will share CD, so no more flickering without frenzy charges![/quote]

So, cry cry discharge build is no more?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info