Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

because you switch to awakened added lightning at some point, you can use different gem until the switch tho
"
because you switch to awakened added lightning at some point, you can use different gem until the switch tho

There is no added lightning or awakened added lightning in this build. It has access to a sick mana pool of around 6K, and insane mana regen and when you have that the best way to scale damage is through archmage. Archmage + added lightning does not make sense since archmage gives so much flat damage (more than 1000 flat lightning) you only want to use more multiplier support gems as it is better value.
Hi! Great to see the build updated, really like Arc mechanic to play.
Have a question about the tree: why should we spend points on "minions damage"? There seem to be no golems in new version. I am comparatively new to POE, probably I dont understand something?
"
Ledanika wrote:
Hi! Great to see the build updated, really like Arc mechanic to play.
Have a question about the tree: why should we spend points on "minions damage"? There seem to be no golems in new version. I am comparatively new to POE, probably I dont understand something?

"Increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you" - this is on the spiritual aid notable. Basically minion increased damage scales arc damage.
"
smplx wrote:

Basically minion increased damage scales arc damage.

Thanks a lot for the reply! Very interesting )
100% playing this to league start! Planning to gear it out pretty heavily and see how far I can push it. I know the guide isn’t done but do you plan to make an advanced gearing section? Dreaming up the possibilities of a possible double influenced armor already.
Can't wait to start! Getting a error on PoB import.
"
Benderx wrote:
Can't wait to start! Getting a error on PoB import.

Works for me. Make sure you're using the fork and fully updated.
Played this build in Metamorph. It was really smooth until red maps and really fun to play, but boss damage was lackluster. We didn't have archmage back then, though. So the bossing damage with archmage is better now or it still struggles against bosses?
Looking at the PoB, why exactly do you use almost full ES gear with Agnostic? Just for increased spell damage and easy socket colors?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info