Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

im not sure if i suck or what. but i couldnt do sirus with this build. i probably just suck tho. feel free to check out my items let me know if its possible.
Hey man i think that you have a typo in the leveling guide, in act three towards the bottom it says move arcane surge from arc to arcane surge, did you mean to say move arcane surge from arc to flame dash? Also, why would we replace added lightning damage with archmage if it is getting nerfed into the ground.
"
Also, why would we replace added lightning damage with archmage if it is getting nerfed into the ground.

Because it's not getting nerfed into the ground, it's just getting nerfed.
In Act3 section:
"
‣ Move Arcane Surge from Arc to Arcane Surge

I assume this is supposed to be
"
‣ Move Arcane Surge from Arc to Arcane Cloak
Hi Enki, thanks for updating the build. I know this might be more than you wish to do but is there any way to do an elementalist version as well? Or if it is clearly worse in your opinion perhaps you can tell us why?
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
Hi Enki, thanks for updating the build. I know this might be more than you wish to do but is there any way to do an elementalist version as well? Or if it is clearly worse in your opinion perhaps you can tell us why?

There's a bit.
Last edited by TarrasqueSorcerer on Jun 18, 2020, 12:46:20 AM
A kinda naive question: is this build laggy as the VD necro? My pc is quite slow, even in low configs.
PoB shows this as an Elementalist build now, but text in guide still references Necromancer? Which is correct?
Thanks you for build!
Btw what do you recommend to choose in quest Deal with the Bandits?
UPD.
Sorry, found, kill them all)
Last edited by Slejerek on Jun 18, 2020, 3:37:36 AM
"
"
Also, why would we replace added lightning damage with archmage if it is getting nerfed into the ground.

Because it's not getting nerfed into the ground, it's just getting nerfed.

It's still easily the best support gem in this setup.

I am a bit suprised that there is no curse in the build, is it not worth it to run conductivity or ele weakness? Maybe on orb of storms, or in the CWDT setup.
Last edited by smplx on Jun 18, 2020, 3:55:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info